FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Guest Bjartus

Is it possible to get a in-game addon that you can run and works like a quest tracker so you can see what you have yet to complete, and one that lists them under all the regions?

Guest Kemeh

I was told by a GM to use this place. At the main area where you put your name and such in it says that the issue with the garrison stuff should be fixed. Well i'm still getting that i need to complete quests that are for the arena and i do not have the arena, i have the lumber mill. For some reason it says on my wow that i have not finished the Gorgrond storyline yet but i cannot find a single place to quest anymore. All the quests are gone yet on there it says i have like 58 quests still available and all of them are for the arena. =/

Guest Stormbringer

Nice tool, however I'm not sure that the data is entirely accurate. For example, on one of my characters I know that I did "Chapter I: Plant Food" on a horde character. The quest ID is 35508. If I run this script in game:

/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(35508))

it prints a result of "true". Yet according to the listing for Gorgrond my character has not completed the quest. However, given that he has done "Strike Whilst The Iron Is Hot" and "Chapter I: Plant Food" is a pre-requisite, he must have done the plant food quest.

Guest ladihawk

i was told i needed 26 quest in spires 1 was alliance and several i had done awhile back 1 bonus objective was listed 1 was not also dungeon quest was included all i wanted was the follower with spires completion

Guest guest

I don't know if it really is just me and I keep skipping over it or did they forget Vashj'ir?

Guest John

US Ysondre Titipu Talador - I see quests for the outpost I didn't select (mage tower).

I have tried quest checker multiple times to find quests that I haven't completed in various zones ( The latest, Spires of Arak ). It shows me all of the same quests that other venues show, including some add ons. The problem is when I get there there, there is no yellow question mark like on the big map, when I click on the map key, and the NPC, if they are there, they don't give me the quest, They just talk. Please Help

Guest Khamara

I can't become a gnomish engineer.  I got the quest and the mats to complete and it shows the yellow question mark, but it won't let me complete it.

US Ysondre Titipu Talador - I see quests for the outpost I didn't select (mage tower).

That's because you can change outpost if you want and do the quests for the other outpost.

I have tried quest checker multiple times to find quests that I haven't completed in various zones ( The latest, Spires of Arak ). It shows me all of the same quests that other venues show, including some add ons. The problem is when I get there there, there is no yellow question mark like on the big map, when I click on the map key, and the NPC, if they are there, they don't give me the quest, They just talk. Please Help

Character, realm, quest?

I don't know if it really is just me and I keep skipping over it or did they forget Vashj'ir?

Vashj'ir is divided in 3 zones: Abyssal Depths, Kelp'thar Forest, and Shimmering Expanse. You'll find them all under Eastern Kingdoms.

i was told i needed 26 quest in spires 1 was alliance and several i had done awhile back 1 bonus objective was listed 1 was not also dungeon quest was included all i wanted was the follower with spires completion

Character, realm? 

Nice tool, however I'm not sure that the data is entirely accurate. For example, on one of my characters I know that I did "Chapter I: Plant Food" on a horde character. The quest ID is 35508. If I run this script in game:

/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(35508))

it prints a result of "true". Yet according to the listing for Gorgrond my character has not completed the quest. However, given that he has done "Strike Whilst The Iron Is Hot" and "Chapter I: Plant Food" is a pre-requisite, he must have done the plant food quest.

Character, realm?

I was told by a GM to use this place. At the main area where you put your name and such in it says that the issue with the garrison stuff should be fixed. Well i'm still getting that i need to complete quests that are for the arena and i do not have the arena, i have the lumber mill. For some reason it says on my wow that i have not finished the Gorgrond storyline yet but i cannot find a single place to quest anymore. All the quests are gone yet on there it says i have like 58 quests still available and all of them are for the arena. =/

You can still do the quests for the Arena, you just need to change outpost. As for the rest, I'm afraid I can't help you.

realm not found whats that about?

What did you enter?

Just letting you know that the issue with Oceanic realms seems to have now been fixed.  I get an error if I add "Old AU" at the end of my realm name, and it works with just my realm name :)

Guest Clinh
Hi, I’m having problems with this utility in that it keeps showing quests as not completed when I am sure that they are.  As an example, my hunter Clinh on Antonidas has, I’m sure, completed the Shadowmoon Valley quest “Cleaning Up Gul’var” and yet it is shown is incomplete.  I’ve checked back numberous times on this site over a period of weeks, it’s still shown as incomplete.  I’ve been back to the quest giver over and over, he’s not there.  I have a number of other quests with the same problem and I do hope these can be fixed as this could be a really useful utility.

Thanks

Guest Torgraxona

I ran my toon, Torgraxona on Chogall against your tool and it is showing tons of quests I know for a fact that I have done already. What did I do wrong?

Guest Mjohnyr

For some reason i cant find the quests that i didnt do in gorgrong on my dk Mjohnyr. Everytime i go to where ! is supposed to be i cant find the npc in every quest in gorgrond.

Guest guest_oldnmean

It would be nice if was possible to check quest progress against the Garrison Campaign questline in a simple fashion.

Guest Loki Farbaute

I've checked it out and it seems that a lot of the quests I have already done is still listed as quest I still need, my char is Queloch on Wildhammer, EU realm

Guest Loki Farbaute

Hmmm it doesn't seem to work for me, I play on Queloch, Wildhammer, EU realm, a lot of the quests it says I need (WoD) is already done, and those i'm unsure about doesn't appear anywhere

Guest clamus68

Damien,

Nice tool but this is showing me ALL the quests for my character in Shadowmoon Valley - Draenor.  The name of the character is Keldenon, Realm - Hyjal US, Faction - Alliance. 

I know I have completed a good portion of the quests listed with the exception of the Garrison Buildings Quests in which I do not have.

Guest Slokan
Hello everyone! I do not really know how this forum and I especially do not speak English (translator) I will try to be brief.

J test to end the achievement quests in the area of Shadowmoon and I have not validated the following quests "the pursuit of justice," and I have no more quests in the newspaper and I also toured the villages and no quests either. I hope you can help me or just give me a hint micro please ^^

My character is called the Swamp Slokan de Zangarmarsh server (EU (en))

One of the things I'm finding with Draenor characters who have Outposts is there is no way to filter according to Outpost built. 

My toons that have a Logging Camp in Gorgrond for instance all show the quests for the Sparring arena as Incomplete & needing to be done... The single toon that built a Sparring Arena rather than a Logging Camp shows all of the Logging Camp quests as well as her valid unfinished quests. 

A means to filter them by outpost would be a huge help, barring that an Icon or written designation for each outpost specific quest would work as well.

Other than that it has been an incredible help, & I have been sending friends and family your way for your class guides as well.

:)

One of the things I'm finding with Draenor characters who have Outposts is there is no way to filter according to Outpost built. 

My toons that have a Logging Camp in Gorgrond for instance all show the quests for the Sparring arena as Incomplete & needing to be done... The single toon that built a Sparring Arena rather than a Logging Camp shows all of the Logging Camp quests as well as her valid unfinished quests. 

A means to filter them by outpost would be a huge help, barring that an Icon or written designation for each outpost specific quest would work as well.

Other than that it has been an incredible help, & I have been sending friends and family your way for your class guides as well.

smile.png

That's because you can switch outpost and do the quests of the other outpost.

Just letting you know that the issue with Oceanic realms seems to have now been fixed.  I get an error if I add "Old AU" at the end of my realm name, and it works with just my realm name smile.png

Thanks, I removed the mention (a bit late, I admit tongue.png).

Hmmm it doesn't seem to work for me, I play on Queloch, Wildhammer, EU realm, a lot of the quests it says I need (WoD) is already done, and those i'm unsure about doesn't appear anywhere

Which zone?

Damien,

Nice tool but this is showing me ALL the quests for my character in Shadowmoon Valley - Draenor.  The name of the character is Keldenon, Realm - Hyjal US, Faction - Alliance. 

I know I have completed a good portion of the quests listed with the exception of the Garrison Buildings Quests in which I do not have.

There are only a couple of quests listed. Are you sure you did them all?

Hello everyone! I do not really know how this forum and I especially do not speak English (translator) I will try to be brief.

J test to end the achievement quests in the area of Shadowmoon and I have not validated the following quests "the pursuit of justice," and I have no more quests in the newspaper and I also toured the villages and no quests either. I hope you can help me or just give me a hint micro please ^^

My character is called the Swamp Slokan de Zangarmarsh server (EU (en))

I can't understand what your character is.

Guest modtherich

I keep getting a "502 Bad Gateway" whenever I try to use the quest checker, and I have for the past 3 days.

I keep getting a "502 Bad Gateway" whenever I try to use the quest checker, and I have for the past 3 days.

Very sorry about that, it's fixed now!

Guest gghz

i can't find heirloom's quest in the undercity i deleted it by mistake and can't obtain it again

Guest soroon

currenrly says i need to do An Audience With The Archmage

but th quest giver has nothing for me so iwent foward in the quests and cant find any ahead iv gone to ever spot and still cant find any quests

"talador"