FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Guest drielle

help.. am trying to finish all the questlines for the spires of arak. Your program shows I have a bunch of quests not done (38), some of which are probably needed in order to finish the achievement. However, I cannot find anybody in the region that has a ! for me to pick a quest up.... realm: bladefist character Drielle thank you... and like most, I do wish blizz had incorporated something like this within the game.. having to search all over to resume a quest line sucks smile.png

i can't find heirloom's quest in the undercity i deleted it by mistake and can't obtain it again

I'm afraid I can't help you with that sad.png

currenrly says i need to do An Audience With The Archmage

but th quest giver has nothing for me so iwent foward in the quests and cant find any ahead iv gone to ever spot and still cant find any quests

"talador"

Maybe it's tied to your outpost there. I haven't played Horde since the beta, so I don't really remember how it went in Talador sad.png

help.. am trying to finish all the questlines for the spires of arak. Your program shows I have a bunch of quests not done (38), some of which are probably needed in order to finish the achievement. However, I cannot find anybody in the region that has a ! for me to pick a quest up.... realm: bladefist character Drielle thank you... and like most, I do wish blizz had incorporated something like this within the game.. having to search all over to resume a quest line sucks smile.png

Did you change Outpost and did the new quests that opened up?

Guest Dolly

I was tying to see the quests that I had remaning to do in Borean Tundra and it keeps giving me a list with a bunch of quests that I have already completed.  Is this a bug ?

I don't refresh character data on every request, so you may need to wait for an hour or so for the tool's cache to refresh wink.png

I see the same things, regardless of how long that I wait to check the completed quests. Is there a trick that I missed?

PS I hate this puzzle key captcha thingy

Thank you

Guest Shardik

This is a better list than wowhead.  I have been checking my questing for the Loremaster title with only 2 more quests to finish in Darkshore, but wowhead shows that I have not completed any of them.  This one shows only 9 to complete, but still can't find most of them where the questgiver is suppose to be. Any suggestions?

Guest cerensa

I have done all but one in blasted lands and this shows I need 28 ?????

Guest Gïlgamesh

It's not working for me... I keep getting the answer "unknown reply from Blizzard servers",

It's not working for me... I keep getting the answer "unknown reply from Blizzard servers",

It means their servers are unreachable for the time being.

Guest Takfel

Does this tracking use the achievement system to monitor quests? It would explain many completed quests in the "not completed" list. The achievement system is bugged. Blizzard refuses to fix it.

Guest vyxyn

i am trying to complete the lore master achievement and am stuck with the ghostlands quests, i am 49 up for 50 quests and have looked everywhere and cant find anymore quests what can i do, can anyone help, the quest thingy you have isn't working for me

Guest Viscaria

Just tried for a couple of characters, getting internal error 500. It's 10:58PM EST

Server: NA - Mal'Ganis

Guest Pokey

getting internal error 500 message too. its 10:45pm UTC server US- Stormrage

Guest Eluminosity

I was trying to use the Quest tracker and all that I get is a server Error.  Is this just on my end or is it a bug?

Does this tracking use the achievement system to monitor quests? It would explain many completed quests in the "not completed" list. The achievement system is bugged. Blizzard refuses to fix it.

No, it doesn't. It uses the official WoW API for quests.

Blizzard shut down the old API yesterday and we were still using it. I moved over to the new one and the tool should be working again properly. As for the 500 Errors other people, they seem to have been caused by a networking issue on our end, but it seems to be no longer happening.

Guest Guest

Glad that's fixed but I still get error: "Realm not Found".

Can you fix that?

Agreed, still not working at all, and I've tried several times over the past few days.

Can you fix that?

Which realm, precisely?

Can you fix that?

Agreed, still not working at all, and I've tried several times over the past few days.

What problem are you encountering?

Guest Inflicts

I can't seem to get the program to work for me. I'm Inflicts on Hydraxis, and whenever I click "show remaining quests" nothing happens. The page refreshes like it's going to show me something, but doesn't and I'm at a bit of a loss.

Guest energiebomba

Hi,

just a headsup (though maybe that is just a problem for me)

When i enter my region, server & character and search for open quests, my character name is supposingly a link to the character on the arsenal.

However, it leads to an error message:

{"code":403, "type":"Forbidden", "detail":"Service Requires SSL"}

I assume this is due to the fact, that my character is linked to eu.api.battle.net instead of eu.battle.net

Non-working link:

http://eu.api.battle.net/wow/en/character/Blackmoore/Energiebomba/

Working link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Blackmoore/Energiebomba/

Thanks for the cool quest tracker!!