Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Heroes of the Storm Nazeebo

17 posts in this topic

The talent section hasn't been updated to reflect the new toad build.

If you take in consideration that this build is really flexible (you can skip some talents) this is really missing .

The talent section hasn't been updated to reflect the new toad build.

If you take in consideration that this build is really flexible (you can skip some talents) this is really missing .

The guide focuses on the Spider build. The Toad build is just in the tl;dr.

Hey, I like the Zeebro guide but I was wondering whether other Level 17 talents are worth a mention. Dead Rush seems to be quite popular and remarkably effective, and it would be nice to have some insight into why that is.

Cheers!

Being an experienced Nazeebo player myself I do not like Dead Rush at all. The zombies can be kited / killed very easily. 

Furthermore, the other talents are just too good to be ignored. Thing of the Deep allows Nazeebo to poke from a safer distance and allows him to reach more targets. Ice Block can be a great choice especially in more competitive play. 

Even Toads of Hugeness in better, as it is the core talent of the Toad Build that is used by many Korean players and is quite strong in my opinion. 

1 person likes this

Even Toads of Hugeness in better, as it is the core talent of the Toad Build that is used by many Korean players and is quite strong in my opinion. 

Could you please tell more about this Korean build ? I'm wondering what it is about .

Could you please tell more about this Korean build ? I'm wondering what it is about .

You basically just get Toads at Levels 7 and 13. They do a lot of damage but can be difficult to land. 

What sort of instances is it safe to use basic attacks in team fights with Naz? The added damage seems fairly powerful to me, but I could be wrong.

Posted (edited)

What sort of instances is it safe to use basic attacks in team fights with Naz? The added damage seems fairly powerful to me, but I could be wrong.

Try to Basic Attack whenever you can do so without overextending. Nazeebo's Basic Attacks have a generous range, so in most matchups you should be able to use them quite often. If the enemy composition makes it difficult to Basic Attack safely, it could be a good game to take Thing of the Deep. smile.png

Edited by Straften

11 hours ago, Guest SnSation said:

Needs Zarya patch update :D

This will be coming in time :) Just gotta wait for the writers to get round to the different heroes!

On 9/29/2016 at 5:57 PM, Blainie said:

This will be coming in time :) Just gotta wait for the writers to get round to the different heroes!

Two weeks later and still no update? Falling behind...

On 10/11/2016 at 3:02 PM, Guest Theladas said:

There isn't much more I can say, I'm sorry - I'm looking at our various notes and it has been recorded that the guide does need attention, but beyond that there is nothing that I can do. The most I can do is apologise and just ask for everyone's patience as we get the guide updated once again.

On 11/10/2016 at 10:02 AM, Guest Theladas said:

That is strange since Kendric is usually on point with those. I'll nudge him, or somethin'.

If you need a quick build, try something like this: http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/nazeebo#kdib

Some of the talents (level 4, 13) are variable depending on what you're facing. This build is particularly good at killing bosses and taking buildings down, so see to that if you can.

I have a question. Why i dont see spider build here? Thats his kinda single target burst and can do alot of dmg to single target. It can usualy kill tanks in duration of wall of zombies(not saying you should focus that). 5 spiders each doing 100+ dmg per hit + Ravenous spirit is kinda 1000 dps just from those 2 skills. Anyway was just wondering... 

13 hours ago, Guest Siky said:

I have a question. Why i dont see spider build here? Thats his kinda single target burst and can do alot of dmg to single target. It can usualy kill tanks in duration of wall of zombies(not saying you should focus that). 5 spiders each doing 100+ dmg per hit + Ravenous spirit is kinda 1000 dps just from those 2 skills. Anyway was just wondering... 

I would assume because the Zombie build essentially performs a similar function while doing so better.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0