Damien

Hearthstone Mage Fel Reaver

15 posts in this topic

I will likely try this out later but the one issue I could see as potentially troubling is lack of card draw and the ability to burn through cards quickly if you get a fast early game. I haven't played it yet so I definitely can't speak from experience on that, but it definitely looks like that could be an issue with the azure drakes removed. I suppose with fel reaver you don't want to have to much card draw anyway and in an ideal world you have an opponent on their heals into a fel reaver turn 5 anyway in which point they either find an answer quickly or the game is over anyway. Can you just address my concern or explain why it shouldn't be an issue? I'd appreciate it. Looking forward to trying it later.

I tried this deck and I have to be honest, it is quite possible one of the worst I've seen. Fel Reaver can chew through 9-12 cards with all of the cheap aggro/rush decks out there today. I do not recommend this deck at all and there are much better decks on this site.

May wish to remove Mad Scientist from this write-up since it's not in the current version of the deck nor are any secrets.  :)

I'm going to try this out. Personally, I like to drop Fel Reaver and hopefully have Ironbeak Owl in hand to follow up with a silence on him just in case the card burn gets out of hand. So I'm going to switch out either a Mana Wyrm or Clockwork Gnome and see how big a bully I become.

I have been testing this deck in ranked for the past 4 days. it is a really strong one and can definetly reach legendary with easily. You see most people ignore it and think that they can mill you down but before they can they die. and if it happens that they do kill your fell reaver they make an usual play that fucks up their turn to kill it. my results for playing this deck is currently =  42 wins 5 losses all against hunter. @ rank 8. 

Also i noticed that when i was playing this deck around rank 15~~ it was way harder for me to win then it was below rank 10

I have been testing this deck in ranked for the past 4 days. it is a really strong one and can definetly reach legendary with easily. You see most people ignore it and think that they can mill you down but before they can they die. and if it happens that they do kill your fell reaver they make an usual play that fucks up their turn to kill it. my results for playing this deck is currently =  42 wins 5 losses all against hunter. @ rank 8. 

Also i noticed that when i was playing this deck around rank 15~~ it was way harder for me to win then it was below rank 10

Same thing as above. i'm testing this deck now and is really powerful. the 2 times i've lost, fel ravel wasn't in my hand on the entire game.

just wacked a patron warrior at turn 6, once you play fel you should ignore the rest of your cards. biggest problem would be bgh

As long as this is still true, it encourages me a lot to push to 10.

why no secret to summon copy of an enemy minion to help with card loss? How does Loatheb fit in this deck - avoid AOE card for 1 turn?

why no secret to summon copy of an enemy minion to help with card loss? How does Loatheb fit in this deck - avoid AOE card for 1 turn?

Mirror Image is slow and unpredictable for this deck.

Loatheb is good to drop alongside a Fel Reaver to slow down your opponent milling your deck, either turn 6 or 10,

Sadly reacheble rank should b changed((
This deck cant hold against new meta decks(

Sadly reacheble rank should b changed((

This deck cant hold against new meta decks(

It definitely can reach legend rank and the rating should not be changed.

Although mech mage as a whole is doing pretty badly, I still think this version is the superior one.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor