FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
BeardedMurloc

New Support Hero: Kharazim | Gameplay Trailer

We saw him at the Press Conference at GamesCom, looks promising! We'll try him tomorrow.

• Like 1

Seems like a good Hero, providing that his numbers work out right. With being able to do almost every favor role that a support can pull I'm a little worried that he will be like early D3 monks, jack of all and master of none and not in a good way.

Has potential though, definitely a nice change of pace for a support. Might finally get me to actually DO my support quests.

• Like 1

We saw him at the Press Conference at GamesCom, looks promising! We'll try him tomorrow.

Ohh you are sooo lucky you can be at GamesCom :( If only i could.Hope you enjoy the event and play as many games you can :D

Seems like a good Hero, providing that his numbers work out right. With being able to do almost every favor role that a support can pull I'm a little worried that he will be like early D3 monks, jack of all and master of none and not in a good way.

Has potential though, definitely a nice change of pace for a support. Might finally get me to actually DO my support quests.

I love playing supports and warriors, so i am really hyped for him and Medic too :D Hope you wont say: "I told ya" after they release him. :P

How are you guys finding Kharazim now that he's showing up in games? He feels pretty strong to me, and looks insanely fun to play (if only I could afford him...).