FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HattyDrago

Crafting Guide Blackrock update?

Hello! I'm new to the forum and am thrilled to see a website with such nice guides for Hearthstone, especially the Crafting Guides. I do have a quip with it though that I couldn't rightly find a forum topic similar.

Will there be additional information added in regards to Blackrock Mountain cards and their levels of usefulness? I know it states that you wait for patches to come out, but its been since February it seems since the guide had an update with quite a few patches since then.

Now it has been a good few months since the Blackrock adventure pack was released, but are you waiting for The Grand Tourney to be released to update the guides?

BrM isn’t that important for deckbuilding. Most classes use only the first wing. Thaurissan is the only neutral card that is used in variety of decks.

The value is in my opinion low, definitely lower than Naxx.

Agree with that. No need specifically to unlock BRM. So take a look at the cards and unless you find one you really really want to have, I would wait with this adventure. That is, of course, unless you like the Solo mode.

• Like 1