Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Heroes of the Storm Rexxar

11 posts in this topic

If he is a warrior then thats something new to be honest, kinda like it when blizz goes nuts and switch the common warrior role

I hope he is a good one, and also i hope more support heroes, that role needs love

Hey Kroshak,

I think Rexxar himself is an Assassin and the only reason why they labelled him a Warrior is Misha. Misha is very durable and fights at the front while Rexxar throws his axes from a safe distance. Furthermore, Misha possesses a powerful AoE Stun. Hard crowd control (stuns in particular) is found very commonly on Warriors in general. 

I'm super excited to see how Rexxar is going to perform after his release. 

Hey Kroshak,

I think Rexxar himself is an Assassin and the only reason why they labelled him a Warrior is Misha. Misha is very durable and fights at the front while Rexxar throws his axes from a safe distance. Furthermore, Misha possesses a powerful AoE Stun. Hard crowd control (stuns in particular) is found very commonly on Warriors in general. 

Yeah, probably thats why blizz used the term "Warrior" and not "Tank" for those heroes, the same with "support" and not "healer" being used in the mobas, tbh someone (maybe you =P) put like the differences between the heroes and that not all the heroes plays the same, remembering the bad comments about tyrande, that she was a bad support, but in theory she IS a support but not the "support pure healer" type, same with warriors, you got "utility warrior builds" (ETC for example) or the "Warrior Tank Build" that can eat a lot of damage like breakfast in the morning and just be fine (a.k.a Muradin)

The icons for level 16 talents were mistaken. You put the "?" on critical mend instead of the "X" , same for the Swoop talent biggrin.png

Hey Kroshak,

Yeah, probably thats why blizz used the term "Warrior" and not "Tank" for those heroes, the same with "support" and not "healer" being used in the mobas, tbh someone (maybe you =P) put like the differences between the heroes and that not all the heroes plays the same, remembering the bad comments about tyrande, that she was a bad support, but in theory she IS a support but not the "support pure healer" type, same with warriors, you got "utility warrior builds" (ETC for example) or the "Warrior Tank Build" that can eat a lot of damage like breakfast in the morning and just be fine (a.k.a Muradin)

Yeah you have to split the Roles.

Supporter get split in healers (Morales, Lili) and Supporters aka "Buffers" like rehgar or tyrande. Same with warrior. There are the tanks who soak the damage and the, how i call "Duellists" like Sonya and Artanis, who got a strong dmg output by lack of deff skills.

P.S. For me, Rexxar should be a specalist, not warrior and not assasin.

Hello Kendrick,

I just had a question with one of the level 16 talents. 

The eagle talent in level 16 says that it increases the atk speed by 100% for 3 seconds if it hits a hero. But when i used it on them rexxar's atk speed didn't seem to be that different. Is there any bugs with that talent or am I mistaken in thinking that he doesn't atk faster?

Also is this talent viable? To me feign death seems too good but some of the korean guides says that this lev 16 hawk talent can be a good option.

Hey mortread! 

I pick Aspect of the Hawk sometimes myself. The increased attack speed is definitely noticeable. 

However, as a rule of thumb, I'd say that Primal Intimidation is great against Basic Attack heavy teams (featuring Raynor, Illidan, etc.) while Feign Death is awesome against heavy burst (Kael, Nova, etc.). 

If you have a significant lead and are far ahead, Aspect of the Hawk can be really awesome but it's definitely the most risky out of those three talents. Hope that helps, 

- Kendric

Started using this Rexxar chase build -- it is incredible! Awesome at hunting down squishies. Also, send Misha on their healer, and watch as he goes running. 

1 person likes this

Spirit Bond is not recommended, yet still standing in the builds and in the talent dependencies; fyi

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0