FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Buddy System

Hi guys (and gals). 

I'm starting this thread to help generate a buddy system for everyone on here. If all plays out right players will add their Tags on here and a post on what type of "buddy" they are looking for. Me, for example, I am looking for more "vocal" buddies on my friends list who are up for chats while testing each others decks, Whether they be ladder builds or a joke deck built on Angry Chicken.(one day lol) Trade tips, ideas and so on. Something to make the play experience a little more enjoyable instead of just quietly grinding away. I hope this thread works out for everyone and I look forward to meeting some new players. Good luck and have fun. 

My tag is KingMe#1210 (US)

Edited by KingMe

Hey KingMe - first question, what region are you on? EU or US?

I'm not really playing HS much at the moment but fingers crossed you get some folks to chat with :)

I'm on the the US servers, guess I forgot to put that in there. I'll go back and edit it. Thanks for pointing that out. 

If you want someone to play with, add DarkestShado#1482, I'm always online, playing new decks, however I don't have any competitive decks finished yet, but I almost have a mid-range paladin (Missing Tyrion Dr. Balanced, and Quartermasters). If you want to talk on skype or anything, you can add me @ TheDarkestShadow (from canada, not mexico).