FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Interpoal

Need help with feral

- Only one enchanted piece of gear; don't expect great DPS if you won't invest in your character. Crit enchants/gems

- Poor uptime on Savage Roar: this must be up 100%. You are nerfing all damage 40% by letting it drop

- Higher Rip uptime would also be helpful; too many FB's used for my comfort level

- No second pot with the second use of Berserk

- Tiger's Fury usage seems efficient, with little Energy wasted

- Glyph of Savage Roar is a DPS increase with Incarnation

- Use Glyph of the Ninth Life to help your healers

I prefer using Cat's Eye to keep track of the different buffs and debuffs you have to manage as a Feral. It can be a bit much especially mixing in the additional complexity of Bloodtalons, but a good mod will help you find the right rhythm and perform much better.

That log was from a pull that our tank didnt let us know in vent he was pulling so i didnt get to prepot or preht. i was also wondering if savagery was worth using until i got the hang of the rest of the rotation.

That log was from a pull that our tank didnt let us know in vent he was pulling so i didnt get to prepot or preht. i was also wondering if savagery was worth using until i got the hang of the rest of the rotation.

Not really. You need to learn all the class mechanics or you won't be able to piece it together later. It's better to get your UI set up so that you can comfortably track your priority list of buffs and debuffs, and practice with a dummy, practice in dungeons, practice in LFR so that you get a sense of how to maximize your performance in the heat of the moment.