sloan, on 16 January 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:
So yeah my question is, is it down to me messing up rotation/me being a noob or
Can't answer that without a log.
as for your gemming and reforging, you're a hair short on the haste threshold of 4717. below is a list of changes you can make to get there. It may not be the fastest/cheapest/easiest solution, but it does get you there.
- Step one: Removed reforges where you lose mastery for another stat.
- Main Hand - New enchant: Jade Spirit New reforge: Crit -> Mastery
- Neck: removed reforge
- Waist: New belt buckle gem: Rigid River's heart
- Legs: New Blue slot gem : Rigid River's Heart
- Ring 2: Removed Reforge
- Trinket 2: Removed Reforge
These changes take you from
- 14.99% hit
- 4557 Haste
- 67.21% Mastery
- 15.24% hit
- 4785 Haste
- 65.60% Mastery
Don't forget to pick up the rep boosting coin from the different quarter masters once you hit revered. make finishing the rep grinds easier.
Edited by Gravyspasm, 16 January 2013 - 06:10 PM.
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks
Previously a.k.a Augos @ Deathwing/Ravenholdt/Shadowsong/Garrosh/Turalyon servers.