FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sloan

Another lock in need of help!

Hey im at a bit of a loss, simcraft is saying drop a ton of hit on my toon, im roughly doing 50-55k in LFR my armory is http://eu.battle.net...ang/Narc/simple sorry that i dont have any logs. Standard rotation DS/Springs on gloves SB/SS Haunt, spam MG recasting dots before time out etc and switching to Drain at 20%

So yeah my question is, is it down to me messing up rotation/me being a noob or my reforging/gems, can i even be pushing that much more dps out in my current gear and whats better for me at this ilvl haste or mastery. Cause i read through the threads on this site and a few others and tbh i dont even know anymore whats what with locks haha. Thanks in advance.

So yeah my question is, is it down to me messing up rotation/me being a noob or

Can't answer that without a log.

as for your gemming and reforging, you're a hair short on the haste threshold of 4717. below is a list of changes you can make to get there. It may not be the fastest/cheapest/easiest solution, but it does get you there.

Posted Image

• Step one: Removed reforges where you lose mastery for another stat.
  • Main Hand - New enchant: Jade Spirit New reforge: Crit -> Mastery
  • Neck: removed reforge
  • Waist: New belt buckle gem: Rigid River's heart
  • Legs: New Blue slot gem : Rigid River's Heart
  • Ring 2: Removed Reforge
  • Trinket 2: Removed Reforge
These changes take you from
  • 14.99% hit
  • 4557 Haste
  • 67.21% Mastery
to
  • 15.24% hit
  • 4785 Haste
  • 65.60% Mastery
Don't forget to pick up the rep boosting coin from the different quarter masters once you hit revered. make finishing the rep grinds easier. Edited by Gravyspasm

Been playing around with the number also in raid and lfr and from what I can tell you don't need more then about 12% hit but you def want to get to the 4717 haste. Ben using this config for a while now and haven't had much problems.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Zeffrell/simpl

Also look at getting addon called affdots if going affliction. I have also used Oval Spell Priority to help