FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Alcapwned

Help gearing my rogue (combat)

Hi all sry for my bad english im french ...

I have benn played rogue since woltk and on Foundry patch for wod expansion

And i need some help for my weapon

I saw taht in Aoe situation equip a dager in MH was better for poison proc and MS

Is this  optimisitation still viable

Cause i see a lot aof big rogues with MH Slow OH fast like in Tlk u know and the other were in 2 slows

Some people on my serv said check only ilvl equip the higher ilvl weapon as MH

this is my armory link if it can help U : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/elune/Alcapwned/simple

Have a dagger 695 and a Axe 685 dhould i equipe the axx for mono situation due to higher plage dmg scaling on yellow hits ??

and for aoe/cleaving my dagger seems to be the best no??

again sorry for my poor english

And ty btw

See u soon

Alca

The Dagger is only good for main hand when you have 3+ mobs that will be alive for over a minute, but the damage gain is marginal at that point. 

It is generally better to just keep your slow main hand with the highest dps offhand possible

Hi ty of ur answer

But un my case i hâve ATM a 695 dagger and a 685 slow weapon so what should i équip as mh?

Second question when i read the topic about rogue combat i see that we hâve to keep the dot of crimson tempest in aoe situations

Can u explain me that? should i reapply the dot with pblm 5 cb or when Its fade until the num et of cb ?

I do bot talk about the 6 target + wherr Its bécome ur primary finisher

You keep CT DoT when the 6+ mobs will live for at least 12s to take full damage from it. And yes, 5CP.

As for weapon, AFAIK you use the higher ATK on your main hand.

U make an error or u dont understand me wich is possible the number of targets 6+ Is used on the guide for main spender

And i dont talk about 6 targets but less.. In this case how should use ct cause the guide said since 2 target maintain ct dot so un this ça se should i dont care of 5combos point and just keep focus on the duration of the dot and refresh ou when or expires ?

And for the weapon dorment understand when u say higher damage u talk about dps or plage damage