FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nkrumah

icy veins brewmaster's guide

I'm a little bit confused with your brewmaster's guide in sections 2.Enchants and 4.Summing-up Profession Perks.

e.g. you say in (2) that I should add Enchant Ring - Greater Stamina (Enchanting) but in (4) you advice to Enchant Ring - Greater Agility. Same to Shoulders and Legs.

offtopic, why is mr robot advising me to gear up full on stamina?

Thanks

I apologize for the inconsistency. Section 4 is in error, and I'll fix it right now. Basically, you want the Stamina/tank enchants, not the agility ones. Mr. Robot is advising Stamina gearing across the board. While this is viable, and there's only a small actual difference between this and gearing for other stats, for now we aren't advising that much Stamina.

Thank you.

I've seen this in practice before, and I've chosen strict agi. Although I've had to swap back to my Ret for raiding due to raid comp issues, I came in on an undergeared Brewmaster to OT for a week. We cleared MSV, HoF, and Terrace with little trouble. Our MT is a monk, and he tends to go for more stam. But on Empress adds, for example, I was able to take a lot less dmg than he, and I believe some of it has to do with the agi choice.