FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Iridar

My body is ready for melee

I don't really care if melee hunter is unoriginal in the world of agility melees. I don't really care if it's gonna be balanced or what abilities it will have. 

All I care is that with 95% certainty I'll be able to use this majestic sword. 

http://imgur.com/a/XxVHb

1iPrK9i.jpg

I actually just went and completed the quest line specifically for this purpose. 

Edited by Iridar

I don't really care if melee hunter is unoriginal in the world of agility melees. I don't really care if it's gonna be balanced or what abilities it will have. 

1iPrK9i.jpg

I actually just went and completed the quest line specifically for this purpose. 

Survival hunter will be using a spear exclusively during the Legion expansion, i have no idea if blizz will be changing what we can and can not equip. Here's to hoping we will still be able to use two handed swords though. And grats on the sword.

Now if only they made it possible to transmog weapons to look like thunderfury.

1iPrK9i.jpg

Survival hunter will be using a spear exclusively during the Legion expansion, i have no idea if blizz will be changing what we can and can not equip. Here's to hoping we will still be able to use two handed swords though. And grats on the sword.

Now if only they made it possible to transmog weapons to look like thunderfury.

Well, they said we can transom artifact weapons in other stuff, and... oh crap. I thought it's possible to transmog spear into 2h sword, but we can't, can we? Only in staffs... Dang. 

EDIT: I TESTED IT AND IT WORKS!!!! Spears can be transomgged into 2h swords. ALL OF THE WIN!!!

Of course, it's subject to change, so we still remain not at 100% probability. 

They could also create some requirement that certain abilities only work with "polearm" weapons. I hope not; partly because that would kinda ruin the hunter's legacy of every melee weapon being usable on them. 

Edited by Iridar