FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Tempo Mage TGT

Guest Arcane blast guy

Im not sure if I like this new build without rhonin. Then again I just crafted him lol. What are you thoughts on effigy?

3.3. Card Swaps

Polymorph: Boar and a second Flamecannon are fairly interchangeable.

You already have 2 Flamecannons in the deck

Thanks!

why in the world on mad scientists in this deck??

Because it's the best 2-drop in the game in Mage and Hunter?

Lol this deck 4 fun only

This is one of the most popular decks in the game right now. I streamed today climbing from Rank 5 and up and ran into it at least 6-8 times.

Guest Tempo Noob

I'm having trouble getting past rank 10 with a slightly modified version of this deck. (Changing around the some of the spells as I play)

What tips would you give to someone new using this deck? I have been practicing but I still feel like I'm missing something. 

Guest Iggy

Hey Sottle.. Are there any available card swaps for the Grand Crusader card? Or do I really need it to run this deck? Is the investment of 400 dust worth it?

Hey Sottle.. Are there any available card swaps for the Grand Crusader card? Or do I really need it to run this deck? Is the investment of 400 dust worth it?

I guess any of the previously included cards can be used in its place. The deck used to run Effigy and Rhonin. Also, Thaurissan is a viable swap. Although Effigy is one of my favourite cards, I recommend Thaurissan, just as the Swap section suggests. 

Hello Sottle,

Would you please suggest replacement for the Arcane blasts. Those are the only two I miss.

Thank you.

Edited by Tashev

Hello Sottle,

Would you please suggest replacement for the Arcane blasts. Those are the only two I miss.

Thank you.

I guess any of the previously included cards should do the job. These cards are: Rhonin, Effigy, Grand Crusader, Poly Boar, Mirror Image. Alternatively you can include second Arcane Missiles. They feel really strong against Paladin.

• Like 1

Hello Sottle,

Thank you.

I guess any of the previously included cards should do the job. These cards are: Rhonin, Effigy, Grand Crusader, Poly Boar, Mirror Image. Alternatively you can include second Arcane Missiles. They feel really strong against Paladin.

I miss those 2 arcane blasts too. So can I safely put 1 effigy and 1 polyboar? :)

(I don't have Rhonin, Grand Crusader)

I miss those 2 arcane blasts too. So can I safely put 1 effigy and 1 polyboar? smile.png

Well, they were good enough to be included previously, so I guess they can do the job. Effigy is simply my favourite secret, but the deck doesn't run that many high-cost minions to be really good. Knowing when to drop it is essential. Poly Boar can be used both as a removal (nice synergy with Arcane Missiles and Flamewaker) and as a finisher. Unlike Polymorph, Poly Boar can be used in an aggro meta. Arcane missiles serve pretty much the same purpose and can be included as well. 

I miss those 2 arcane blasts too. So can I safely put 1 effigy and 1 polyboar? smile.png

Well, they were good enough to be included previously, so I guess they can do the job. Effigy is simply my favourite secret, but the deck doesn't run that many high-cost minions to be really good. Knowing when to drop it is essential. Poly Boar can be used both as a removal (nice synergy with Arcane Missiles and Flamewaker) and as a finisher. Unlike Polymorph, Poly Boar can be used in an aggro meta. Arcane missiles serve pretty much the same purpose and can be included as well. 

Great explanation of those cards and their use!

Thanks again for the help! smile.png

Sign in to follow this