FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthsone Legendary Warrior Control TGT

Guest MalusDacus

My main question is why replacing Ysera and Barron with 2 revanges?? It just kills ur end game.Lets face it if ur under 12 life ur already dead,so the 3 dmg AoE its useless,and if u use it earlier it does 1 dmg AoE like whirlwind but twice the cost.I just dont get the new update.

My 2nd question is related to the RNG.Dont u guys noticed that no matter what class u play or no matter how expensive or how good u play u get trashed?...its like the RNG gives u the most impossible opponent.Ive noticed that at rank 5-6 no matter what ur playn ur getting f up...then it continues till u get back to rank 11-13.this game is rigged so u get more frustated and spend more money.just my humble oppinion.cheers guys ur doing a great job

Revenge is excellent in the meta right now, that's why. Most of the powerful decks are aggressive or midrange focused and the key is to clear their board and begin to stabilise, Ysera is just much too slow for the current format.

Your assessment that you're already dead if you can activate Revenge is not accurate. Warrior is very good at recovering Health, and once you dip below 12, it doesn't matter how much armour you're stacking up with Shieldmaidens and Justicar etc, you still have that Revenge activated.

Guest ShadowDragon12368

I have a question, could someone explain the differences between elise and standard CW? I kinda get the difference how the standard CW uses actual late game cards dr boom and ysera and how elise is stall until you golden monkey and win with legends, but is there anything else I should know? Like if I should play in a different way and also the difference in matchups? When should I play elise warrior and when should I play standard CW, on ladder and in tournament? Thanks!

Guest Aussie

What is the best card to replace Alexstrasza?

Guest Fedup
I find this deck terrible apart from in specific situations when the stars line up. I am sat there vs freeze mage unable to attack because im frozen all the time. I cant take out minions because revenge isnt worth it on one large minion, I have no executes anyway, and the 2 minions I can play before 5 mana are useless and have 1 attack. By the time I get to the larger minions im already half dead, and if I just sat there armoring up then the opponent just builds the board larger and larger so the armor is a waste of time.

I even got down to another warrior fight where towards the end, I had to just keep skipping turns because I had no cards to play. Then I lost on fatigue when I started with 52 armor!

Please help!

I find this deck terrible apart from in specific situations when the stars line up. I am sat there vs freeze mage unable to attack because im frozen all the time. I cant take out minions because revenge isnt worth it on one large minion, I have no executes anyway, and the 2 minions I can play before 5 mana are useless and have 1 attack. By the time I get to the larger minions im already half dead, and if I just sat there armoring up then the opponent just builds the board larger and larger so the armor is a waste of time.

I even got down to another warrior fight where towards the end, I had to just keep skipping turns because I had no cards to play. Then I lost on fatigue when I started with 52 armor!

Please help!

You should be strongly favoured against freeze mage, so I have a reason to believe that you misplayed. For example, using Revenge n one minion against freeze mage is ok. Can you please provide full replay?

Also, freeze mage can't freeze you all the time. 2x Frostbolt, 2x Lance, 2x Nova, 2x Blizzard leaves you with only 8 turns of freeze after perfect draw and "wasting" 14 damage of burn spells.

Guest Philippe Portela

I don't have most of these legendaries.  The legendaries I chose for this deck are: Kel Thuzad, Boom, Chrommagus, and Loatheb. I also have Gorehowl for this. 

I also have all BrM and Naxx legendaries. Is my deck good?

I also don't have shield slam, but I do have dust for making 2. Do you think I should replace my both bash with it?

I don't have most of these legendaries.  The legendaries I chose for this deck are: Kel Thuzad, Boom, Chrommagus, and Loatheb. I also have Gorehowl for this. 

I also have all BrM and Naxx legendaries. Is my deck good?

I also don't have shield slam, but I do have dust for making 2. Do you think I should replace my both bash with it?

The power of the deck is in the legendaries. You stall into late-game and you play big minions and win, that's the plan.If you have bad legendaries, it's much harder to win. You might want to consider using a budget control warrior instead.

Is there any chance of us seeing an update for the post WoG Meta?  I love control warrior, but, I'm not wild about playing a C'Thun Warrior in Standard.

35 minutes ago, NonsenseKing said:

Is there any chance of us seeing an update for the post WoG Meta?  I love control warrior, but, I'm not wild about playing a C'Thun Warrior in Standard.

Well, there is Elise Warrior. Works great, and if you prefer old-styled heavy-curve warrior (which I personally do), you can easily change Elise Warrior to get that deck. The changes are Elise and Doomsayers for 3 late-game cards. 

• Like 1

That seems like a pretty solid shell @positiv2, and like those changes would be pretty good too.

Converting it over to a wild format though would...complicate matters a bit though.  You'd naturally want to fit Death's Bite back in, and probably Shieldmaidens, but finding the cards to cut would be fairly painful.  (Ravaging ghoul seems like the first thing to hop out at me for cutting.)

That's an entirely different discussion though.

• Like 2

Just now, NonsenseKing said:

That seems like a pretty solid shell @positiv2, and like those changes would be pretty good too.

Converting it over to a wild format though would...complicate matters a bit though.  You'd naturally want to fit Death's Bite back in, and probably Shieldmaidens, but finding the cards to cut would be fairly painful.  (Ravaging ghoul seems like the first thing to hop out at me for cutting.)

That's an entirely different discussion though.

Absolutely, Death's Bites are very important and so are Shieldmaidens. I actually changed the posted wild CW (I didn't have Elise when WOG launched), so I will be referring to that list. The changes I made are running only one Acolyte, and it might be okay not to run any because of how current popular decks have an easy way to deal 3 damage. Also, 2 Shield Blocks are enough draw, in my experience. I also don't run BGH, since it is not that needed in this meta. 

I included ravaging ghouls (surprisingly powerful) and Hogger. Love that card, though Obsidian Destroyer works as well.

8 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

Absolutely, Death's Bites are very important and so are Shieldmaidens. I actually changed the posted wild CW (I didn't have Elise when WOG launched), so I will be referring to that list. The changes I made are running only one Acolyte, and it might be okay not to run any because of how current popular decks have an easy way to deal 3 damage. Also, 2 Shield Blocks are enough draw, in my experience. I also don't run BGH, since it is not that needed in this meta. 

I included ravaging ghouls (surprisingly powerful) and Hogger. Love that card, though Obsidian Destroyer works as well.

How crucial do you find the Armorsmiths to be?  It seems like they certainly draw removal, but I'll often only get a few points of armor from them (sometimes as little as one). 

Though, seems more sensible to move this over to the "Rate/Improve my deck thread", so I commented there with a list.

7 hours ago, Nikhil said:

What can be replacement of Sylvanas Windrunner 

Sylvanas Windrunner

Ragnaros the firelord, The Black Night if you face a lot of taunt, Barron Geddon if you face aggro, Gorehowl if you face control

Sign in to follow this