FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
projektnine

Anyone Brewing New Decks?

Seems like all I face are Face Hunters and Mech Mages... Does anyone build new deck or even try new cards?

At the start of new season, everyone at lower ranks plays Aggro decks to have chance against players who play high budget decks at lower ranks. It usually reverts back to normal at or around the second week of the season. 

There are few new decks with the TGT release, the most known is probably secret Paladin. So yes, people make new decks and try the cards. 

At the same time TGT did not introduce that many good cards to make new and VIABLE decks. Blizzard tried really hard to avoid making cards similar to Dr.Boom and if we ignore Mysterious Challenger.... they succeeded! biggrin.png So far the most viable things that came from TGT was Secret Paladin, Dragon Priest, Dragon Warrior(not just a greedier Control version) and some other gimmick decks that are not consistent, but can be played! smile.png

Edited by Ottigan

Like Ottigan said, I think that a lot of decks became more playable now. An example is the dragon deck pre-TGT. Nobody seriously played one, but now its getting pretty creative. Decks like non-patron warriors got better and more playable too.

I agree though. I’ve been actually seeing more face (specifically paladin) decks which are stupid to play against. Its good to develop decks now with counter play in them. I think that TGT actually added some options to handle this though, but the face decks will never really go away. They’re easy all-ins.  

Hunter had some new legendaries that tried to deal with the face and large minion decks but I haven’t seen them in use much.