FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Aggro Secrets Paladin Wild

Guest Ocean

Hi, thanks for the deck! It's been a blast to play! I've been able to get up to rank 11 already challenging myself to make the best plays I can every turn with what I've got. Thank you very much!

That said, this evening I've been having great deals of trouble playing the deck. I think I'm 3-9 or some such nonsense (one of these losses was to a freeze mage - pesky buggers - and one of the wins against a warlock murloc deck - #lol)

Disclaimer, I'm still new-ish to the game. Sometimes I make mis-plays where I accidentally miss 2-4 damage on the enemy hero (which is both very rare and hasn't come into play yet where I miss a lethal because of it) or miss a minion kill for tempo/value/board control (huge mistake, but again very uncommon). These mistakes often stem from just a play order perspective or putting a card in a bad position.

Right now (this evening) I struggle very, very much surviving through the early game and grabbing any semblance of board control around turn 6 turns out to be very difficult despite playing hands in the "better/best" ways (and sometimes only 'surivivable' way).

I might be able to drop a full 5 secret challenger on 6 or get out a murloc knight at 6, but more often than not, (at least this evening), I've lost on the turn before this, the turn of, or the turn after (because of "lower" health totals and little to no board control up until the bigger drops) because of "faster" decks. 

It's been incredibly frustrating to play such game-changing minions, and then just have them add up the perfect lethal (sometimes from 10-15+ hp away) and I'm not sure what to do or change within the deck to fix the issue! Like I said, I'm still new-ish. Are there any suggestions or modifications that anyone who has played the deck might suggest to stem out some more consistency? (Note: I don't have much dust despite as much as I want to play another deck in tandem with this one).

Thanks,

~Ocean

Guest Starkillred

Great deck Sottle!I have one question the meta is super aggro so the divine favor is dead a lot of times and I think of replacing it with an argent squire or haunted creeper.Which one do you think is better?

Guest armoredcore

Great deck Sottle!I have one question the meta is super aggro so the divine favor is dead a lot of times and I think of replacing it with an argent squire or haunted creeper.Which one do you think is better?

maybe +blessing of wisdom -divine favor

Guest Krater

Hello and thank you for this deck. Last season i reached rank 6 with this. But in this season i don't feel that strong. Maybe something changed with the new LoE. Reno is OP smile.png. It would be nice to see some upgrades or some new tips for this deck. Thank you.

Hello and thank you for this deck. Last season i reached rank 6 with this. But in this season i don't feel that strong. Maybe something changed with the new LoE. Reno is OP smile.png. It would be nice to see some upgrades or some new tips for this deck. Thank you.

The deck didn't gain any new potential cards in LoE. One of the ways to defeat Renolock is to hoard a bit of burn and pretend you don't have lethal yet and hope that your opponent will be greedy. ANother option would be to burst him down even faster before he is able to draw Reno.

Guest Firetheft

Hey Sottle with the new LoE Expansion are you planning on making any changes to this deck using those new cards?

Guest Galatea11

Hi Sottle,

Thank you for the great deck and guide.

I have some questions about equality. I feel like more often than not it stays in my hand without a good time to play it. Versus aggro, consecration is usually enough, and versus midrange, truesilver gets the job done. I could see where equality + knife juggler or muster + equality combo can be very good, but both those requires a lot of ramp later in the game when removal can be less important and I want to play something big like challenger or murloc.

Any thoughts on this? And if you were to replace equality, what would be a good card? Avenging wrath? Hammer? Warhorse?

Thank you! I'm a big fan.

Hi Sottle,

Thank you for the great deck and guide.

I have some questions about equality. I feel like more often than not it stays in my hand without a good time to play it. Versus aggro, consecration is usually enough, and versus midrange, truesilver gets the job done. I could see where equality + knife juggler or muster + equality combo can be very good, but both those requires a lot of ramp later in the game when removal can be less important and I want to play something big like challenger or murloc.

Any thoughts on this? And if you were to replace equality, what would be a good card? Avenging wrath? Hammer? Warhorse?

Thank you! I'm a big fan.

I'd go for damage, Kings, Horserider, etc.

Guest Guest

THis deck has no match for mech mage.... help me please. also i never win with this deck against a druid, reason. Force of Nature and Savage roar

THis deck has no match for mech mage.... help me please. also i never win with this deck against a druid, reason. Force of Nature and Savage roar

this deck plays itself, play stuff on curve, trade efficiently and it wins for you

During early mulligan, should Divine favor be kept or not?

Not really, unless you think you will be able to waste your cards within first 4 or 5 turns, which is very rare. So no, don't keep it.

Against a confirmed Handlock/Renolock or Freeze Mage, then yes. But you will rarely have that info on ladder. If the rest of your hand is good and you're playing against one of those classes that could end up with a bunch of cards in their hand, then you can consider it.

Guest noname

Can anyone please give me some advice on how to beat ramp or combo druid i am losing every game against that

Guest Guest

With the changes being made to leper gnome and knife jugler would you still keep them in this deck or what would you replace them with?

With the changes being made to leper gnome and knife jugler would you still keep them in this deck or what would you replace them with?

This deck loses a lot more than just Juggler and Leper Gnome. I think this deck won't be viable anymore, since it loses Avenge, which is, in my opinion, the best aggro secret. It also loses Minibot and Muster, which are hard to remove, and then Shredder is gone as well. 

6 hours ago, TheEviscerator said:

Hey sottle,great deck,just a quick q though.what shld I replace keeper of ulduman with?im currently doing aldor,but is there any better stuff?

I would add Dr Boom and a 2nd consecration