Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

PTR 5.2: First Raid Testing Videos

1 post in this topic

The Throne of Thunder is the new Patch 5.2 raid. So far, there have been three testing sessions, each time for a different boss. Thanks to Inner Sanctum, we have been able to experience all these new bosses. Below, you will find the videos we made out of our attempts!

Council of Elders
Horridon
Iron Qon
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Question about commentary on videos
      By ShivtotheNutz
      Hello guys,

I am planning on making another  hs series for youtube after my exams. I am wondering is it important that there is commentary on the videos? Or is this not neccesary? What do you guys want to see in such a video that keeps you watching or interested ? Any advice is welcome since I am very new to this but want to make something good out of it!

Thnx in advance!

• Heroes gameplay
      By Justintime2kill
      Here is a quick match I played recently as Valla, please feel free to swing by my channel and check out my Heroes content. I upload videos on a regular basis and if anyone is looking for a specific hero just leave a comment and I will get right to it! Thanks for watching, have a great day!! :)

• PTR Changes to DFA
      By TheWillrus
      I play a Combat Rogue and noticed that on the PTR Death From Above is getting a ~25% buff to it's AOE.  Now I know that Venom Rush is best at the moment due to it's raw energy regen, however I was wondering when there was a scenario where DFA becomes a dps increase?  

I'm not great at theorycrafting but I hope that some people are more knowledged on the effectiveness of DFA?

I really want to use DFA.

DFA.

• BlizzCon 2013 Tournament Decks
      By Damien
      Blizzard has released the decks used by players during the Hearthstone tournament at BlizzCon 2013 and we added them to our Hearthstone menu.
      The Innkeeper’s Invitational at BlizzCon was a huge success! Many Hearthstone fans watched the action at home via Twitch.tv and BlizzCon.com, and a full venue of excited attendees viewed every carefully calculated move in the Invitational live as the action unfolded on stage. The inn-vitees dueled it out over two days of card-slinging until there was a single player left standing that was crowned Grandmaster of the Hearth!
      Today, we feature all of the Inn-vitees’ decks featured in the Invitational in detail, along with a spoiler of the winner of the Invitational at the bottom of this blog. If you’re waiting to find out the winner for yourself and to watch videos of the first matches that were not featured via Twitch.tv/wow or BlizzCon.com, we are planning on having them up and available to the public for viewing soon.
      Onto the Inn-vitees decklists!
      Husky’s Decklists
      Hunter - Beastkrieg (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Warlock - Hot Stuff (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Warrior - chARRRRRRRge (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Kripparrian’s Decklists
      Mage - Turn Eight (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Priest - Control The Drakes (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Paladin - Cixah's Miniatures (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Hafu’s Decklists
      Mage - To The Fire (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Shaman - The Insomniac's Last Resort (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Paladin - Bubble Hearth or Bust (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Artosis’ Decklists
      Paladin - I Let the Dark In (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Warrior - ek0p Warrior (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Priest - The Artosis Curse (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Noxious’ Decklists
      Mage - Refrigerator (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Paladin - Son of Athene (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Shaman - Thrallalawl (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Trump’s Decklists
      Mage - Add Fuel (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Druid - Hipster Mage (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Priest - What's Yours Is Mine (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Reckful’s Decklists
      Priest - The Indecisive Priest (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Paladin - No Tirion (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Mage - Realz the Mastermind (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Day[9]’s Decklists
      Paladin - DIVINE FEELS (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Druid - GLACIERPAW (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Shaman - POWER OVERLOADING (HearthHead - HearthPwn) Results
      SPOILERS AHEAD!
      Congratulations to our Grandmaster of the Hearth, Artosis, on winning the Innkeeper’s Invitational at BlizzCon! If you missed out on any of the action in the semi-finals and finals, those matches are available for your viewing pleasure free at Twitch.tv/wow or BlizzCon.com. 
      (source)
    • Hearthstone Guides on Icy Veins
      By Damien
      With Hearthstone's Closed Beta going strong, and Open Beta on the horizon, we have started our coverage of the game with a series of guides.

We have written an introduction to Hearthstone, which is addressed to those who have not yet tried the game but are curious to know what it is about, and if, perhaps, it might be of interest to them.

Delving deeper, we have written a comprehensive explanation of all the Hearthstone mechanics and interactions, which is to serve as a reference point for many of our future guides.

We have written a Hearthstone beginner guide, the purpose of which is to give new Hearthstone players some guidance in the early stages of building their accounts.

Because the terminology of Hearthstone (and card games in general) can be confusing to the uninitiated, we have put together a glossary of common Hearthstone terms, which we plan on expanding in the future, as the need arises.

We have also written several gameplay guides, mostly aimed at familiarising newer players with certain important concepts of Hearthstone matches: Card advantage, Hunter secrets, Mage secrets, and Paladin secrets.

For players heading into the Arena, we have written an Arena starter guide, which we hope will alleviate many problems new Arena participants generally face.

Finally, we have listed a competitive deck comprised only of Basic cards for each of the 9 classes, which we hope will be especially useful for players who have yet to invest money into Hearthstone, and whose card collections are very poor as a result.

As Hearthstone's Open Beta (and launch) draws nearer, we will be enriching our guide collection. Our hope is to have full coverage of all aspects of the game by the time it is released.

As usual, your feedback and comments on our guides are always welcome!