FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Doorman

[RESTO] How to ideally track your Hots ?

I have been healing on my druid since recently, and trying to get better at it, but as we are getting true HFC on mythic, i feel i need to improve my healing more.

Expecially keeping up my lifebloom is a problem atm (been between 50% at lowest, and 80% at highest)

Just got my class trinket yesterday, and i see the impact its having on my healing. Hoping to get my 4 piece any time soon, so I can keep up 2 lifeblooms, wich might help me ALLOT.

ATM I´m tracking my lifebloom on the tanks with "tellmewhen" but i dont feel really content with it. Specially if I will get my 4-piece, i have no idea how I will be able to track my both lifeblooms.

I any one can give me some pointers, it would be nice smile.png

Also, other tips are more then welcome.

LOGS : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8fjTZQqVWHRPp74a(joined for the HC Man -  Archi and Mythic reaver)

OLDER LOGS : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aHxqQ1BKMvfc3G6n(our first Kromrok mythic kill )

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Doorman/simple

cheerz and thx

For HOT & Mastery tracking I use Weakauras with a combination of KUI Nameplates. You can adjust your WeakAuras to show a Lifebloom icon in the center of your screen for when it needs to be reapplied. Thats how I keep track of mine and I often have a 90%+ Uptime on it.

Heyas!

I'm using Weakauras for tracking CDs and VuhDo to see the current state of my HoTs, IB, CW, LB, etc.

In fight it looks like this (watch from 4:50 min):

Here's WA string that I use in the video for tracking Harmony, Lifebloom and Wild Mushroom: Pastebin

Here's my VuhDo layouts for Resto Druids - just scroll the post down a bit.

If you need more explanations, you are welcome to ask smile.png

Persevere with Vuhdo. It's definitely worth it. There are some good tutorials around on Youtube & the forums on plusheal.com have a dedicated Vuhdo sub-forum within Forum > Forum (scroll down to this under the class forums) > UI/Mod Discussion > Sub Forum Vuhdo Support.

Also, I use TellMeWhen. I use it to keep track of my Harmony buff to make sure I keep it up & also a timer for my Wild Mushroom to make sure I keep one down. Check out Curseforge.com & search for TellMeWhen. There are sub-forums with peoples TMW strings posted. I'll post my Icon strings for the above 2 trackers.

I use a combination of Vuhdo and Weakauras to keep track of my hots.

Green rhomb is Lifebloom, purple is Rejuvenation. I find duration info on raidframes obsolete with Germination.

Above my raidframes I have 4 colored bars, two green ones for each of my Lifeblooms, an orange for my Harmony uptime and a white one for Wild Mushroom.