12-2 TGT Paladin Arena run - Videos and analysis - featuring Loatheb and my MVP Frost Elemental vs. Deathwing and a crazy Taunt Warrior!

1 post in this topic

I recently managed a 12-2 Paladin arena run. This series of games had it all! Everything from facing Bloodknights, to giants, and even Deathwing!!

There was also the curious case of a Shaman with double Mana Tide totems, Hexx, a Kodo and Mukla's Champion. Whatever I did, the Shaman had an answer.

There was also a poor Rogue with terrible RNG. This was the exact opposite to the Shaman. Whatever the Rogue did, it just didn't work out for him! Lots of 'I am sorry' emotes!

My Frost Elemental was the MVP that helped me survive through a number of games. Such a valuable card when you are: a) Trying to survive and build board presence, or B) Trying to win by pushing lethal.

Loatheb was good for me too - at least as a 5/5 body. I am going to assume that he blocked out spells that could have been played on turn 5 onwards. Really good against Mages and Shamans.

There were no Equalities, no Consecrations and no Truesilver Champions. Yet the deck still managed a 12 win run. Coghammer did prove useful - and I would argue it is better than Truesilver Champion due to the divine shield and taunt effect.

The final game to get my 12th win saw me go up against a taunt Warrior. Wow what a tense game. The Warrior had it all - constant taunts, weapons, etc! If a Warrior can make it so far in an arena run, you know the deck must be CRAZY!

I recorded the drafting process and games, and uploaded to Youtube - with audio commentary:

Video 1 ( Featuring my MVP Frost Elemental):

Video 2 - Featuring: Deathwing, an unlucky Rogue, a crazy Shaman with all the answers, and finally a taunt Warrior in the final game!

Worgen Infiltrator  

Acidic Swamp Ooze  

Bloodfen Raptor  

Bloodsail Raider  

Mad Bomber  

Shielded Minibot  

Harvest Golem  

Muster for Battle  

Ogre Brute  

Seal of Champions x 2  

Silent Knight  

Warhorse Trainer  

Hammer of Wrath x 2  

Hungry Dragon  

Mechanical Yeti  

Piloted Shredder  

Sludge Belcher  

Solem Vigil  

Tuskarr Jouster x 2  

Venture Co, Mercenary

Frost Elemental

Lord of the Arena

Captured Jormungar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Paden1993
      I just got Whisper of the Nathrezim, and I love it. But I feel like I need more haste than the 22% that is recommended, to get the most out of the cloak or am I totally on the wrong?
    • By Wixii
      Boom Time is currently recruiting healers (and as always exceptional dps).
      What healers do we need?
      - Paladin (high)
      - Monk
      - 870+ (Not absolute minimum)
      - Mythic experience or impressive logs
      - A sense of humour
      Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
      Thursday - 19:00-23:00
      Sunday - 19:00-23:00
      Contact info, about us, etc
      Wixii#2580 (Healing Officer)
      Origin#2634 (Ranged Officer)
      Warlofd#2979 (Melee Officer)
    • By SkaptorZ
      Hi everyone,
      I've been playing hearthstone for a while now and my favorite deck is N'Zoth paladin. I can easily reach rank 10 with this deck but i am keeping track and i have a 100% lose rate against fast freeze mage, the deck with a lot of card draw and mostly spells. No matter how much board control or health i have, they always seem to be able to deal 30+ damage in 1 single turn at some point, and you know its going to happpen when they drop emperor thaurissan. I'm getting really annoyed and have tried things like the eater of secrets to stop them but so far i havent been able to beat a single one of them... I know warrior is a good matchup but is there really now possible way to beat them with N'Zoth paladin? I'm also having the same problem dealing with malygos/thaurissan combos...
      Hopefully someone can help me out!
    • By Ludavyk
      Server: Zul'jin - Horde
      Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W
      Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.
      Current Needs:
      Priest - All Specs
      Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
      Druid - Feral
      Paladin - Ret
      Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.
      Please contact for more information.
    • By Stenbock
      I recently switched from DK Tank to Paladin Tank (Similar stat prios) and I was wondering how much haste should I aim for and is Versatility more important than Haste like AskMrRobot says? 
      I raid twice a week but I mainly do M+ Content and I seem to be stuck at M+7 so if you have any advice there I will gladly take it. 
      Here's a link to my Paladin. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/Stenbock/simple
      I am in my raid spec currently and I switch my lvl 100 talent to Last Defender when I do M+.
      Any help is appreciated. :)