[US-Wyrmrest Accord][A] <Back to Northrend> WotLK legacy raiding

1 post in this topic

---------- [ Back to Northrend ] ----------
New WRATH OF THE LICH KING raiding guild is starting!
Located on : Wyrmrest Accord US
Faction : Alliance
Date of Creation 2015-09-09
Do you miss raiding in Wrath of the Lich King ? Do you miss hanging out in Dalaran ? You want to experience the old content again and actually have a challenge ?
You are at the right place ! Because to create something as unique as what Wrath of the Lich King was in his time we have some rules!
The guild will begin his progression in the 10 man content with this following order :
Obsidian Sanctum
Eye of Eternity
1. Once you are level 80, NO HEIRLOOMS.
2. You can't have better gear than the content we are currently doing. That means if we're in Naxx 10, you can't already have ICC gear. We want to keep the challenge you know.
3. No PvP gear in RAIDS. Pretty obvious.
4. Only items from WotLK or OLDER are accepted. Items at level 80 from Cataclysm will be refused.
5. No MONKS. Sorry but it was not part of the expansion.
6. Cata Class/Race combination are accepted
As for the raid combinations, this is something I'll have to test. I think going 10 players in a 10 man raid is going to be too easy. Ill keep everyone updated on this one.
The guild JUST STARTED so don't hesitate to join! I've been looking for one and none of them are active!
Its time to get your TOONS to 80, get heroic dungeon gear and be prepared for NAXX 10!!!
For any infos add my BTAG :

Edited by Pandacho

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this:
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!
      Edit: I have respecced my weapon to now look like this: 
      I should be doing better now ^^ Appreciate the help 
    • By Sajakain
      ► Introduction:
      <Hand of Fate> is an Alliance Raiding Guild on US-Stormrage and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our raid team. Our overall goal is to clear content while it is relevant while only raiding two nights a week.
      What are your goals for Legion? What kind of raid team are you looking for?
      ► The Details:
      Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team:
      Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Attendance Requirement: 100% Current Progression: 6/7(H)  
      ► What We're Looking For:
      Above anything else, we're looking for the player with an attitude and character that fits our team. We have turned several "skilled" players away simply because their attitude was not right for our team. Gear can be given and this game can be taught; character and attitude cannot.
      Specific Class Needs:
      We consider all applications that are submitted regardless of class or spec. We are, however, in immediate need of:
      Healers: (Druid, Monk, Paladin, Shaman MDPS: (Rogue) RDPS: (Druid, Hunter, Priest)  
      ► Our Expectations:
      All or our expectations can be found on our website (provided below) in greater detail. For a quick list, however, we expect the following:
      You should shoot for 100% attendance. We understand life happens (and do allow for absences as such) but you are committing yourself to a team with other individuals who are adjusting their lives to raid with you. If you should need to miss raid, we have a forum board to post such absences. You should be well versed in your chosen class and spec. As a bonus, being well versed in multiple specs (based on class) is even better. You should be able to handle the game, smoothly with adequate graphics to determine where the fire is. Additionally, your connection should be stable enough to prevent you from disconnecting twice an hour. Lagging out and disconnecting on a regular basis is not acceptable. Additionally, you should have a functioning microphone to communicate in TeamSpeak. Talking will not always be required of you but you should have the ability and willingness to do so if asked. You should be willing to register on our website and, at the very least, read content that is posted to it. Writing on our forums is not required except in rare cases. Our website is a valuable resource to the guild; it hosts information about upcoming raids, strategies, and theorycrafting sections but is also host to some of our recreational games that involves you outside of raiding; fun stuff with prizes and entertaining posts all around.
      ► Mythic+ Dungeons:
      We are also recruiting folks that are interested in farming Mythic+ dungeons in addition to our raiding.
      ► Contact Information:
      Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us.
      Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to finding like-minded individuals to take on Legion with us!
      BattleTag Contacts:
      Sajakain (Guild Master / Raid Leader): Sajakain#1683 Sanatlock (Guild Officer): KUEng#1553
    • By RampageKC
      Wood League Warriors – Horde - Thrall is recruiting for its core raid team.  We were a little late to the party for Legion, but we’re finally progressing into EN.  The core team is currently 5/7 and we’re planning to get a full night of face time on Cenarius/Xavius this Sunday/Monday.

We’re a fun group and hope to progress into Heroic Raid content in the coming weeks. We’re looking for mature players, must be 21+. 

Raid Time:

·         Sunday/Monday 7pm-10pm Central – We use Curse Client           

Raid Format:

2 Tank

4 Heals (1 off spec DPS)

10 DPS (6 ranged and 4 melee)

Current Needs:

Ranged and Melee DPS

Contact Info:

Myself – Battletag (RampageKC#1418) / In-game (Palcow-Thrall), (Boneskc-Thrall)

• By Nivalia
      Primal Might is looking for members. We are a heroic raiding guild. We are looking to add more people to our guild for raiding. We are currently 7/7N and 1/7H in Emerald Nightmare. We are specifically seeking ranged dps and healers at this time.
      We raid from 8pm - 11pm server (Eastern) time Mondays and Thursdays. If interested send in game mail to Nivalia-Exodar or respond to this thread for more info.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.