Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Diablo 3 Seasonal guide for Beginner

11 posts in this topic

Thanks for the guide. It was very helpful. Do the leaderboards only apply to Greater Rifts? Or are there leaderboards for other activities?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2016 at 7:20 AM, Jeph117 said:

Thanks for the guide. It was very helpful. Do the leaderboards only apply to Greater Rifts? Or are there leaderboards for other activities?

The only competitive leaderboard is for Greater Rifts, though Seasons offer a Conquest leaderboard too  - sort of a 'world first' completion of certain harder achievements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work!

As usual, .. ;-)

 

I would like to suggest another crafting breakpoint at level 15, as you're able to create rare weapons and helmets that are capable of sockets (directly crafted or added by the Mystic afterwards) awaiting the first rubies found.

sam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2016 at 0:17 PM, NullOrEmpty said:

Great work!

As usual, .. ;-)

 

I would like to suggest another crafting breakpoint at level 15, as you're able to create rare weapons and helmets that are capable of sockets (directly crafted or added by the Mystic afterwards) awaiting the first rubies found.

sam

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll add it in a future iteration of the guide :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I increase my Greater Rift level?  One of the things I have to do in the seasonal journey is "get to" a level 20 greater rift.  But the drop down options for Greater Rift level only go to 14 for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Bodach said:

How do I increase my Greater Rift level?  One of the things I have to do in the seasonal journey is "get to" a level 20 greater rift.  But the drop down options for Greater Rift level only go to 14 for me.

each time you beat one, it will give you the option of a higher level one.....if you beat it really fast the level goes up a few, I forget how many.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Guest radar37 said:

each time you beat one, it will give you the option of a higher level one.....if you beat it really fast the level goes up a few, I forget how many.....

Thank you so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2016 at 0:26 AM, Guest radar37 said:

each time you beat one, it will give you the option of a higher level one.....if you beat it really fast the level goes up a few, I forget how many.....

Although a bit late to this, but maybe it will be helpful for others: you can unlock higher GRs without doing them with finishing a normal Rift on a certain difficulty (for example if you finish a Rift on T5, you'll unlock GRs up to 22) or getting someone open a higher GR in party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Guest Mirar said:

Amazing guide.

Thank you :)!

Thank you for the kind words!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0