Damien

Hearthstone Face Hunter TGT

44 posts in this topic

No Leeroy this time around? Still a viable replacement for Arcane Golem? Or not recommended?

Not so much in this deck since it's a little more board focused, trying to get minions to attack twice where possible etc. Leeroy will almost never attack twice and gives your opponent 1/1s to clear up Divine Shields and such.

Just can't get past rank 7.  At that point, it gets to be a 50/50 winrate, if that.  Pretty sure I'm making all the right decisions.  I end up losing when the opponent has 1-4 health, it's usually close, but like I said that seems to be the point I can't progress past.  Any tips would be appreciated.

Gasp!!! I'm actually playing Face Hunter for the first time.  I'm having a lot of fun with this deck.  Thanks for the article. 

Facehunter is still a viable deck and a perfectly fine choice to reach rank 5 for the epic reward. Not sure though if it's good enough in the dragon priest / control warrior heavy meta to reach legend within a reasonable amount of time.

Facehunter is still a viable deck and a perfectly fine choice to reach rank 5 for the epic reward. Not sure though if it's good enough in the dragon priest / control warrior heavy meta to reach legend within a reasonable amount of time.

FH is always a good choice to grind legend.even when it's not in a particularly good spot,it's still more than capable of having over 50% win rate,and given how fast your games will go that's all you need anyway.

Edited by batanete

4th paragraph of 3.Strategy mentions a Wolfrider+Hero power move, however, Wolfrider is not present in the deck, fix it.

Hey Sottle, Just wanted to say I love your guides and use almost all of them in my ranked play. Additionally do you think theres anyplace for Core Rager in this deck. I seem to be top decking along near turn 6 or so and I imagine he could be a decent addition. Just wanted to get your thoughts.

Nah, when you're topdecking like that, you want to draw damage, not a minion your opponent can remove before it attacks.

Is there a reason this deck doesn't play 2 iron-beak owls? That card seems to be invaluable against cards like sludge belcher. 

Is it possible to replace quick shot? In that case which card(s) should I replace it with?

Is it possible to replace quick shot? In that case which card(s) should I replace it with?

Arcane Shot

I love this deck. Very quick building up damage and raking stars like crazy. I rarely seen late game stuff. Just wondering when should I upgrade to Mid-range/beast Hunter to get more solid answer to late game threat? Rank 5?

Thanks

The deck is listed as being able to hit Legend, and it can. Just because another deck is more expensive does not make it an upgrade, Face Hunter is a very very good deck and has only got better due to the nerf of Patron Warrior which was one of the best counters to it.

Any further tips on mulligan strategies in general, as well as against specific match-ups?  I think that's probably my key to rising further than rank 5.

Cheers!

I can't even get past 14, I am hard stuck... Not sure what i'm doing wrong, but its rough when other people are getting stuck on 5...

anyone want to watch a game and tell me what I did, I'm open to that as well... Love the deck, just can't move past 14.

1 person likes this

i was playing with this deck and had quite a lot of success. I was wondering weather I should swap the 2 Knife Jugglers for 2 Timber Wolves, as the Unleash the Hounds - Knife Juggler combo costs 5 mana and knives more often then not hit some minion instead of the face, whereas Unleash the Hounds - Timber Wolf costs 4 Mana, gives the same amount of Attack points and you can usually directly hit the face with it.

i was playing with this deck and had quite a lot of success. I was wondering weather I should swap the 2 Knife Jugglers for 2 Timber Wolves, as the Unleash the Hounds - Knife Juggler combo costs 5 mana and knives more often then not hit some minion instead of the face, whereas Unleash the Hounds - Timber Wolf costs 4 Mana, gives the same amount of Attack points and you can usually directly hit the face with it.

Timber Wolf works only with beasts and is a 1/1, whereas Knife Juggler is a 3/2 that works with any minion. He isn't there just for the Juggler + Unleash combo, he is a strong card overall. 

1 person likes this

I dont know whats wrong with my deck. Can someone help me and give some tipps? danini#2660

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration And Balance.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.
      Other dps will also be considered.
    • By Zadina
      Diablo’s 20th Anniversary will take place in the beginning of 2017 and it will be celebrated in all other Blizzard games. Let’s take a look at the special Diablo-themed Tavern Brawl planned for Hearthstone.
      During the release of the latest Hearthstone patch, a new Diabloesque card back was discovered. According to an article by Hearthpwn, where we found all this information, this card back is  tied to an upcoming Tavern Brawl called “[The] Dark Wanderer”.

The chalk board, heroes, hero powers and some cards of minions, spells and secrets of this upcoming Brawl have been datamined and you can find them in the same Hearthpwn article. The two players will take on the roles of the Dark Wanderer and the Cow King, two figures we all recognise from Diablo II. Presumably, the card back will be rewarded after your first victory in the Brawl.
      We are expecting this new Tavern Brawl during the first weeks of January 2017 – just like the other Diablo celebrations in Blizzard games (most notably in World of Warcraft).  
    • Guest Daniel
      By Guest Daniel
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Malygos Dragon Warlock Deck for TGT.
    • By L0rinda
      This week's Tavern Brawl is a repeat of Double Deathrattler Battler. It is a Brawl where you use your own cards to build a deck. Every Deathrattle will trigger twice.
      Although this is a repeat Brawl, it has been a long time since it was last used, September 2015 in fact, and many things in the game have changed since then. In that regard it can be treated as a fresh Brawl. I would like to see this idea of waiting a long time between reusing a Brawl be implemented more often, to help keep them fresh.
      On top of trying to win games, I expect lots of people to have fun experimenting with Weasel Tunneler, as many of its interactions do not work correctly, as per our previous article.

It does seem as if cards from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure will be very good in this Brawl. Baron Rivendare doesn't stack however, meaning you don't get four times the Deathrattles if he is in play!