FORUMS

is there an add on that will show when Ranger Anaari does any casting?

I have done my best to solo Ranger Anaari for a week now. I have found various ways and how to dos of advice, but none of it is working.  Is there an add on that will show when she starts to cast her moves so I can send a counter-shot or the other at her to stop those attacks?  I am not sure if this has been answered before and if so, please do accept my apology. in advance.

-roo

Sorry to have to ask, but what cast bar? How do I access it? And it allows me to see what an enemy NPC mob is getting ready to do?  Thank you for your answer.

-roo

Sorry to have to ask, but what cast bar? How do I access it? And it allows me to see what an enemy NPC mob is getting ready to do? Thank you for your answer.

-roo

It shows you what they are currently casting, right underneath their unit frame. IIRC you can turn it on in Interface > Combat. If you're wanting something DBM style then I can't help you, but the fight isn't overly hard once you get used to it.

ah, thanks Orthis. Not sure what DBM is but to be honest with you and everyone else who answers, I have a tumor in the head and it is like I am newbie player - not able to focus and constantly re-learning.  I will look for the bar in combat area and turn it on. As long as she isn't super fast, I can handle it.

Thanks again and good hunting to you.

-roo