Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Crusader Fresh 70

13 posts in this topic

I don't get why Hexing Pants and Cindercoat are recommended? This build doesn't have a moving channel attack, so Hexing Pants apply a permanent 20% debuff to damage. And since both spenders are Holy, Cindercoat would do nothing.

Maybe the build was edited at some point, obsoleting these recommendations?

Thanks for the build. I was struggling to find *any* combination of skills that made the Crusader even remotely interesting.

I don't get why Hexing Pants and Cindercoat are recommended? This build doesn't have a moving channel attack, so Hexing Pants apply a permanent 20% debuff to damage. And since both spenders are Holy, Cindercoat would do nothing.

Maybe the build was edited at some point, obsoleting these recommendations?

Thanks for the build. I was struggling to find *any* combination of skills that made the Crusader even remotely interesting.

Heya - the list of items to keep was not necessarily for the particular build, but for the class as a whole! :) Apologies if it wasn't clear. Nevertheless, you can use Hexing Pants with a Blessed Hammer build, but you will have to adapt to a 'stutter stepping' playstyle, where you constantly alternate between moving and attacking with the skill. It is commonly used in the endgame Blessed Hammer builds, but is likely to change in Patch 2.4 with the rework of Hammer Jammers.

the build seems to lack a little on focused damage, ny tips on how to play it against bosses /elites?

the build seems to lack a little on focused damage, ny tips on how to play it against bosses /elites?

Go really up close to the Guardian to ensure all Blessed Hammer casts will pass through him as soon as they spawn. :)

I know this season, 7, is coming to a close, but I have been wondering how are you getting steed charge and condemn on action bars since they are both on the same tab and dont offer a way to transfer to other keys.  I am fairly new to Diablo 3 as well, so may be something I am possibly missing or misunderstanding, or maybe something was changed after this build was made.

On 11/10/2016 at 0:54 AM, Guest supernewb said:

I know this season, 7, is coming to a close, but I have been wondering how are you getting steed charge and condemn on action bars since they are both on the same tab and dont offer a way to transfer to other keys.  I am fairly new to Diablo 3 as well, so may be something I am possibly missing or misunderstanding, or maybe something was changed after this build was made.

You go into settings and turn on elective mode. Then use the arrows when choosing skills at the top left and top right corner.

On 10/10/2016 at 11:54 PM, Guest supernewb said:

Looks like Zettez has already answered this above, but yeah, the skill allocation is locked for new players until you enable changing it. It allows for newer players to maintain a more "balanced" playstyle. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Zettez said:

Please update this to season 8!

If there are updates required, I'm sure Deadset will have it done before the season releases.

I'm having trouble keeping up wrath in the build, any advice?  

On 11/2/2016 at 4:02 PM, Guest CrusaderJim said:

I'm having trouble keeping up wrath in the build, any advice?  

Do you mean the leveling build, or Seeker of the Light set starter build?

Depending on how far your character has advanced, you can: 1) add a generator skill to the build; 2) try to temporarily work with Reaper's Wraps as your bracers; 3) prioritize gambling and farming for Gabriel's Vambraces .

But really, a link to your character would help a lot with giving out specific advice :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0