Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Witch Doctor Fresh 70

10 posts in this topic

There seems to be an error with the skills listed to use, as there are no listed Primary skills, and there are no listed Terror skills, yet there are 2 Defensive skills and 2 Decay skills.

It will, once we're done with the "main" guides, meaning end-game stuff tongue.png

Hey I just wanted to point out, I started a WD in 2.4.1 Season 6. I got really bad drops (No Mask of Jeram, Tasker and Theo, Tall/Short Finger rings, etc)

What I did get a was a Homunculus mojo.

I wrapped my whole build around it and took it to T6. The sacrifice ability gives 20% increased damage per stack (there is a counter on the ability) and there is no need to have Summon Zombie Dogs on your skill selection, so it frees up a spot. If you do add the ability you can pick a rune (and change the damage type), but that's the only benefit.

Anyway you guys are way better than I am, so I was hoping you'd create a build that capitalizes on that, maybe Legacy of Nightmares. This was the only build in your salvage list for the Homunculus.

Thanks

Anyway you guys are way better than I am, so I was hoping you'd create a build that capitalizes on that, maybe Legacy of Nightmares. This was the only build in your salvage list for the Homunculus.

Thanks

Congrats on your success and glad we were of help! Legacy of Nightmares set can indeed kickstart many exotic builds, Sacrifice-centric ones included.

A small correction:  in section 7 lgems, the 5th 'dot' is about BoP - and the end of the line repeats Bane of the Powerful rather than Bane of the Trapped.

I think that for Season 8 there is a typo in the title for 5.2.  Instead of "5.2. Helltooth Harness Starter Build" it should probably say "5.2. Spirit of Arachyr Starter Build".

7 hours ago, Guest mykevelli said:

I think that for Season 8 there is a typo in the title for 5.2.  Instead of "5.2. Helltooth Harness Starter Build" it should probably say "5.2. Spirit of Arachyr Starter Build".

Will make a note of this and get it updated. Thanks!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0