FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Paladin Aggro TGT

I can't believe no one has said anything about this deck.

Edit:I see. You bring up some great points. It was to the point where I thought the deck sucked...as I mentioned before. Lol It is REALLY hard to master, but I think it is worth it.

My God, yes! I am still climbing the ladder, but I was using Tirian instead of King Mukla because I was being stupid. Plus I didn't have him at the time. So I disenchanted some cards, got him and Leroy (never had him before) and am making progress. It is a great deck. Can it advance high into Legend?

Edited by Cadowyn

I can't believe no one has said anything about this deck.

What is there to say? People often ask about how to play the deck properly. Seems like people learnt to read the included guide.

However, sadly a lot of players complain about decks. This deck is apparently either too expensive for bad players to complain or is simply too good (but people complain about Secret pally as well, so I will go with the former). I did not play this deck, so I can't know for sure. It definitely looks solid and the flagged rank can be somewhat easily reached. 

Now, how do you like the deck? Does it feel stronger than the GvG variant?

Should I be editing the post consistently, or just not posting multiple posts too often?

Anyway, I  have "bounced" back from rank 19 to rank 16.  I hit a massive tilt.  I keep getting King Mukla--or whatever his name is.  I'm not quite sure how to use him.  Do I only use him like the guide says, and place him if the opponent has a small amount of cards, or do I use him if he is the only 3 mana that I have for turn three so I keep the mana curve going?  Having him give those two bananas often hinders me quite a bit.

So, I can't afford Mukla or Leroy. Instead, I put in a Murloc Knight and Argent Protector. I've seen in other threads that you don't care for the AP, but so far he pairs nicely with Shielded Minibot or Argent Squire. After you buff them with BoM, they become a serious target and if they can't be outright destroyed, their shields are removed. So the AP comes in adding a shield, and gives you a change to apply BoK to the Minibot or Squire and you have a really fast win. 

As for the Murloc Knight, he tends to be a safety net for me if I get hit with a Flamestrike, he instantly gives me 3 minions on the board at once. It's useful for the recovery. 

These are just things I noticed. If you have any other suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.

-Bayou

Sign in to follow this