Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkbarkain

Questions About Trinkets

5 posts in this topic

So, finally got my class trinket this far in, and now im wondering which trinkets i should use for Affliction in situations of multidotting/ST. I know that the class trinket was buffed recently but im still unsure.

Currently, I have the following: CSP, IRP(Heroic), Fragment, UGoS(Normal) and DSI(Heroic). I have no trouble with my DPS, im mostly just confused about what i should be using for the situations im in. Currently using Fragment/DSI for multidot and CSP/Frag for ST.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/borean-tundra/Darkbarkain/simple

DSI is basically BiS no matter what. Frag/DSI is what I used on multi because I have a mythic DUT and a normal frag. Multi target I use DUT and DSI, but if I didn't have DUT I'd use Frag or IRP whatever had a higher ilvl.

If you have more than 3 targets and they are close together I would use UGoS and DSI.

DSI is basically BiS no matter what. Frag/DSI is what I used on multi because I have a mythic DUT and a normal frag. Multi target I use DUT and DSI, but if I didn't have DUT I'd use Frag or IRP whatever had a higher ilvl.

If you have more than 3 targets and they are close together I would use UGoS and DSI.

What about ST? Unless in your first line you meant ST, because you say multi twice, lol.
Anyways, i was thinking DSI is the best - but as I said i really just wasnt sure, so honestly, thanks.

Edited by Darkbarkain

What about ST? Unless in your first line you meant ST, because you say multi twice, lol.

Anyways, i was thinking DSI is the best - but as I said i really just wasnt sure, so honestly, thanks.

Sorry about that, I was typing between progression pulls.

Multi target 3+ spread out I use Frag/DSI

Multi target of things stacked up UGoS and DSI

ST I use DSI/DUT because I have a mythic DUT and a normal Frag, If I didn't have my DUT I would use Frag or IRP - whatever had the higher ilvl.

Sorry about that, I was typing between progression pulls.

Multi target 3+ spread out I use Frag/DSI

Multi target of things stacked up UGoS and DSI

ST I use DSI/DUT because I have a mythic DUT and a normal Frag, If I didn't have my DUT I would use Frag or IRP - whatever had the higher ilvl.

Alrighty, well to end this off - what if the IRP and Frag are equal in iLvl? Would it just be a matter of preference then, for ST?