Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkseeker83

12 Win TGT Grim Patron Warrior ARENA: 'Everyone Get in here!' (with audio commentary)

1 post in this topic

This is my 12 Win Patron Arena! My first time getting 12 Wins with a Warrior. A really fascinating series of games.

This deck had it all - multiple weapons, Grim Patrons, and a Warsong Commander! How many Grim Patrons will get in here? How many of my opponents will 'rage quit' out of frustration, thinking this is a constructed game?

Some interesting combos at play here:  
- Warsong Commander + Grim Patron + Death's Bite 
- Warsong Commander any minion with 3 or less attack       
- Grim Patron + Slam!   
- Sparring Partner and any minion with high health (e.g. Archmage)   
- Death's Bite (x2). Fiery War Axe (x2), Arathi Weaponsmith and Arcanite Reaper played after each other to clear the board systematically  
- Kezan Mystic + any enemy secret  
- Shieldmaiden used to survive for one more turn and win the game  

The drafting process is included, along with audio commentary. I hope you enjoy watching this, as much as I enjoyed playing it!   

Video with commentary:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darkmograine
      Undaunted Gaming League is a family based guild, that means most of us have families and careers and are unable to play WoW at all times, that is recruiting players to band together for core teams. We would like to form teams for arena, RBG's, Daily Mythic dungeons, raid progression, gold making, and even battle pets. Even if you are a casual player that is looking to socialize, or want a team to work together on professions, we would like to help you help us. 
      http://undauntedgamingleague.enjin.com/home is our guild site, feel free to stop by to fill out an application and email a guild member for an invite. If you would like additional information, please message a player in game or myself directly darkmograine#1675
    • By Thorag
      I am hoping someone can share their opinion on a very specific question I have about the Arms warrior rotation (FR build). It's all about the following situation which i encounter very often: Colossus Smash has been applied to the target, i have 1 or 2 stacks of Focused Rage, and Mortal Strike and Focused Rage are both coming off cooldown at the same moment. My dilemma here is whether i should cast FR just before MS so that MS hits harder, or if i should cast FR just after MS so that MS has a higher chance of resetting due to the extra 15 Rage i spent after it. 
      What i have decided to do for now depends on whether Shattered Defenses is up. When it is up, i use FR before MS so MS hits extra hard. When Shattered Defenses is not up, i use FR after MS. I should add that i have both the gloves and ring legendaries (lucky me), so Rage shortage is almost never an issue for me. 
      I hope i didn't confuse anyone, feel free to ask for clarification. Thank you
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Warrior Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Canisar
      Hi everyone
      I heard a rumor regarding patch 7.2.0 and "ignore pain". According to the rumor, Blizzard will nerf it. Is there any hold in that?
      Cheers
    • By Maltharion
      Hey everyone and thanks for popping in and providing with some care :)

I've always been a pretty decent warrior in previous expansions. Maybe not over the top but never bad. However, this expansion, I'm feeling terribly weak. I perform so much subpar my gearlevel that my precious warrior now is nothing but a mere alt.
      SO,  I finally decided that it's time to stop fooling around, I want to become a good warrior again! 
      I've put up a log from an LFR grp on Xavius and can ofc put up more logs if needed. I know I messed up a few priorities in this fight due to utter chaos (LFR u know ;P) but apart from that it's no MAJOR difference from how I normally perform unfortunately:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/V3R9gAFZWDdhN68b#type=damage-done&source=5
      My gear is mostly tanking stuff but the stats are not that different in the end:
      ilvl: 868
      Crit: 13%
      Haste: 33%
      Mastery: 27%
      Vers: 9%
      Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Wreckitorc/simple
      I am using simcraft and pawn for my gearchoice and regularily scan to see if anything changes with new gear etc.
      Help is much appreciated and many thanks in advance!
      /Wreckit