Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Win TGT Grim Patron Warrior ARENA: 'Everyone Get in here!' (with audio commentary)

1 post in this topic

This is my 12 Win Patron Arena! My first time getting 12 Wins with a Warrior. A really fascinating series of games.
This deck had it all - multiple weapons, Grim Patrons, and a Warsong Commander! How many Grim Patrons will get in here? How many of my opponents will 'rage quit' out of frustration, thinking this is a constructed game?
Some interesting combos at play here:  
- Warsong Commander + Grim Patron + Death's Bite 
- Warsong Commander any minion with 3 or less attack       
- Grim Patron + Slam!   
- Sparring Partner and any minion with high health (e.g. Archmage)   
- Death's Bite (x2). Fiery War Axe (x2), Arathi Weaponsmith and Arcanite Reaper played after each other to clear the board systematically  
- Kezan Mystic + any enemy secret  
- Shieldmaiden used to survive for one more turn and win the game  
The drafting process is included, along with audio commentary. I hope you enjoy watching this, as much as I enjoyed playing it!   
Video with commentary:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rhunok
      Greetings everyone!
      I'm new to this site and abbreviations in general when it comes to WoW, since it was 4 years ago since I played WoW. I've played for some time now as an Arms Warrior and finally found out that "Helgar" gives you the quest for the hidden Arms artifact, when you've reached "AK3".
      Now what I am wondering is, what does "AK3" mean and how do I obtain it? Thank you for your time,
    • By IzbacivacX
      Hi Lads
      IzbacivacX here again.
      We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!
      I found the Solution to that never happens again.
       If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.
      Enjoy killing shaman teams :)
    • By Fearthebuns
      Join me on the Road to Gladiator as I start from the ground up to help you improve at WoW PvP with general guides and in depth gameplay analysis! I was inspired to make this series from my personal experience at endgame. I've always found there is a massive learning curve to improving at the game, especially when you are jumping into endgame arena for the first time. More often than not, I found myself in a situation where I had so many questions to ask that I didn't know where to start. Whether it be keybindings, understanding class abilities, or getting an understanding for positioning and communication in the games. 
      This series is directed at people that want to improve in WoW Arena and are starting from the ground up, including myself! I will be working through the entire process to show you guys my journey on the Road to Gladiator! Check out the series at and catch my games during the afternoon at
    • By Celarri
      Guild Name:  Kindred
      Faction: Alliance

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9:00pm - 12:00am CT
      Current Progression: 6/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare

Openings: Rogue, Arms/Fury Warrior, Balance Druid

In game contacts: Luna, Illitick, Werlockholmes, and Fidempse
      Many of us have been raiding and playing games together for years. We are serious about getting bosses down, but we are also a community of friends.
    • By wowguy233
      Howdy, everybody! So with the release of Legion, I thought I'd make a more updated guide to the basics of the warrior class in World of Warcraft. I did this because my old guide was about 2 years old and was made when MoP was still current! Crazy, I know. But nonetheless, I made the guide so that I could help new warriors learn the fundamentals of their class. It covers stuff such as the resource that the Warrior uses, how it's generated, what is common among the specializations,  the benefits of choosing different races for your warrior (takes up the majority of the video's time), and much more! And if this video is able to help even one person out there learn and understand the warrior a little better, it will have been worth making. The video is about 20 minutes long, so grab a drink and/or snack and enjoy the video!  :D