Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pocketbook

[US-Zangarmarsh][A]<Wipeaholics> Casual. 10-man. 6/6MV. LF DPS.

1 post in this topic

Who we are: <Wipeaholics>. Level 25 Alliance Guild. Zangarmarsh. Casual raiding: 6/6 MV. Close group of good people.

What we want: Two reliable DPS for our raid team. Must be mature players and have vent.

What we offer: Free food, flasks, enchants, gems, and repairs for all raiders.

What we do: Progression two nights per week at 7:30 server time (2-3 hours/night). One additional night occasionally used for progression, but more often for challenge modes, achievement runs, etc. Current raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

We’re casual and fun. We wipe a lot and nobody gets mad about it. We troll each other. A lot. We have players from vanilla and we have Cataclysm babies and every level of experience in between. If this sounds like your kind of place, shoot an in-game message to Pegarm, Chickenstyle, Pocketbook, or Unholyhands, or email recruiting@wipeaholics.com

If you can follow these rules, you'll do well in Wipeaholics:

1) If you sign up, show up.

2) If you have a problem with something and don't bring it to the officers, you will be told to screw off.

3) Don't be a d!ck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. 
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster to progress through mythic. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.
      We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Have the legendary ring quest complete or be very close to completing it.
      - Have an item level of at least 720(We may make exceptions).
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      You will receive a response within 3 days. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: vims#21684, Mizrie#2871, Cyd#2348 or go to our website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/
      As stated before every application is considered however the ones listed below have a higher chance to get accepted.
      We've currently got the tank trials we want but if failed we'll need applicants from the 15th of june.
      Monk: Windwalker
      Paladin: Holy.
      Priest: Holy and/or Disc.
      Hunter: Beast Mastery and/or Marksman
      Warrior: One
    • By Tsha
      Realm Type: Normal (PvE)
      Realm Timezone: CST
      Connected Realm: Runetotem
      Looking for: We are ALL inclusive.
      PVE, PVP, casual raid, scheduled guild events.
      7/27/16 We are still recruiting.
      Thralls Fist is a mature/social/casual guild of friendly, helpful people and we're eager to add even more friends to our numbers.
      Transfers, alts, new players all welcome.  Our numbers include those with disabilities, (physical and social,) and some with full work schedules, so we're very flexible.
      We schedule regular battlegrounds, dungeons, casual raids, guild events and contests that are just for fun and sometimes get a little wacky. Also mount, achievement and transmog runs, when requested by our members. We provide guild repairs that increase with rank and have a 7 tab vault. We're interested in growing and having fun and anyone who wishes to participate, no matter your abilities, may do so.  We assist with leveling, gearing, learning your character's abilities and learning the game in general.
      Currently raiding is casual. In the future, when we have the numbers, casual and progressive raid teams may be formed.  Casual teams will be all inclusive no matter a players abilities. Progressive raid teams will have minimum requirements and the raid leader and members will establish those.
      Our current voice communications program is Mumble® and we use it for day to day chatting as well as depending on voice in dungeons/raids/battlegrounds.  It is not required unless you are joining a scheduled raid/dungeon/battleground and then only to listen. You are not required to speak if you are uncomfortable doing so.
      Our website is http://thrallsfist.wix.com/thrallsfist
      Email is thrallsfist@gmail.com
      For in-game contact:
      GM - Tsha, Zerda, Ashelan, Peridota, Loraana, Moochismo
      Officers and Recruiters - Balkorr, Palitorr, Phramorr, Caldorr, Zuggdar, Poyan, Ninash, Fierykush, Hazeberry
      Please contact us with any questions. We're looking forward to adding you to our family

• By Tobacha
      ok need some help here. I have followed the Fury guide from this site and almost have the stats in alignment with what is suggested from it. I have been trying to upload combat logs from Ask Mr Robot but I keep getting some error where I cannot add my gear to it and then it tells me to close app. So this is what I have so far. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Tabock/advanced
      As for my rotation i hit rampage when it procs all the time, I also use Bloodthirst and rarely use furious slash. I use it more it seems as a filler. I do however use the talented version of Raging Blow, it does a lot of dmg. I really seem to WW a lot when in doubt a lot, a lot. I also use Bladestorm usually when my cd's are active.
      If I make Rampage and Raging Blow up at all times and when I do I see a slight boost in my dps. but otherwise it is trash right now...:(
      So I will need help if somebody would be so kind as to maybe give me some direction toward uploading combat logs. Thank you ahead of time for your help.
    • By Arhzul
      Looking for more raiders to bolster our ranks as we go into Legion.

-We plan on raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11 pm sever (Garona-US)
      -By the end end Warlords we were 13/13 heroic, and ranked 14th on the sever.

Although we will look at all classes, we are trying our best for a well rounded composition. Currently we are searching for...
      - Healing Priest
      - Elemental shaman 
      - Retribution Paladin

If you need a home and like to raid please contact Arhzul, Taldrious or Cuigy in game, or respond in this post.

Thank you