FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mumiah

695 ilevel Retribution need help for DPS

Good morning Guys

I am an ilevel 695 Retribution. I posted my link armory on this forum. I am pulling only 28k DPS during raid. 

I have Haikili Addon but it is not helping much. I am trying my best to make as much damage as possible but my mechanics seem to be wrong. 

I need some help in regards of the Rotation and maybe what do I need to do to top the charts during my raiding sessions.

I might lose my spot on the raid and I dont want that to happen-

Hope you guys can help me.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Mumiah/simple

The only thing that i can really see is that you are using seraphim and you shouldnt be using that till around 705, for your item level Final Verdict would give you a nice dps boost plus its such an easy rotation to learn. Other than that just  make sure everything is enchanted with mastery and your weapon is enchanted with mark of the bleeding hollow

hey mate ive played ret pally for most of the time Ive playing wow ive just gone over your armory the problem you have is your talnets are set for if you have bis tier 18 gear at 684 il I was doing over 33k and 100k on pull with pops and using the right cds the problem you have is the same I'm seeing with a few pallys at the moment you have high item level but the items aint doing any thing for you for starters the trinkets you have are the worst for pally try and get the ones from brf the stren and mast one and the stren multi one that will get you 10 k more dps just too start the stats you want to go for is mast multi crit haste mast is our though put in damage for me its like 50% of my damage I would change from wrath to holy avenger talnet as it lines up with wings giving you more damage over all and it gives great burst on pull and I would take the final verdit talnet you can go back to wrath talnet wen you get 2 / 4 set tier 18