Damien

Hearthstone Warrior Mech Aggro TGT

14 posts in this topic

Personally i believe that heroic strike doesn't fit this deck at all. This deck just doesn't work as a face deck and you need to build up a board early on if you want to win games. And for this gameplan HS is basically just a one charge fiery war axe. I ended up subbing them for a clockwork gnome and a second tinkertown tech.

Oh and i also like boom a lot more than clockwork knight in this deck, but that's more of a taste thing.

Is there anything I can replace for the Fel Reavers? I know they're important but I don't like the card. 

The deck just isn't really that scary without Fel Reavers in my opinion, but you can play a second Clockwork Knight, and an charger if you like.

How would you replace Deaths bite? Im currently playing this deck but with Ogre warmaul as replacement, which is probably a terrible choice...

In an Aggro deck like this it's probably ok, obviously not the same, but it'll do until you get DB.

I don't have 2 Fel Reavers for now and I can't craft an Epic card, I still understand how important the card is, though. I was just wondering, if we already have so many weapons to deal with the opposing minions more efficiently, do we really need the heroic strikes? It feels more like drowning the minions that are so vital to the deck strategy! I'm thinking about experimenting with one Battle Rage and  2 Gorillabots to replace those and the Fel Reaver I don't have. Any thoughts?

Also,

I dont see a Mechanical Yeti in the Deck.  Did you mean Piloted?

Mechwarper can create some extremely powerful openings. It enables you to rush out follow up minions like Spider Tank and Mechanical Yeti earlier than usual.

Getting Mechanical Yeti out a turn earlier is a fantastic play, but there isn't one in this deck. I'm just agreeing with this comment.

I don't have 2 Fel Reavers for now and I can't craft an Epic card, I still understand how important the card is, though. I was just wondering, if we already have so many weapons to deal with the opposing minions more efficiently, do we really need the heroic strikes? It feels more like drowning the minions that are so vital to the deck strategy! I'm thinking about experimenting with one Battle Rage and  2 Gorillabots to replace those and the Fel Reaver I don't have. Any thoughts?

Also,

I dont see a Mechanical Yeti in the Deck.  Did you mean Piloted?

Mechwarper can create some extremely powerful openings. It enables you to rush out follow up minions like Spider Tank and Mechanical Yeti earlier than usual.

Getting Mechanical Yeti out a turn earlier is a fantastic play, but there isn't one in this deck. I'm just agreeing with this comment.

The Heroic Strike is likely best kept for lethal - That's how I've used it. Or even dealing with big threats without killing one of your minions.

I am thinking about replacing something with Gorillabot.. What do you think I should take out for a 1-of?

I am thinking about replacing something with Gorillabot.. What do you think I should take out for a 1-of?

Warbots feel too irrelevant when I play the deck. I would swap those (well, I justmight, thanks tongue.png )

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor