Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arkpit
      Seems the page for a Witch Doctor is broken since it only loads half of it basically. 
      Link: http://www.icy-veins.com/d3/witch-doctor-carnevil-poison-build-with-zunimassas-haunt-patch-2-4-2-season-7
      I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They all stop at the "Hands" section for stat-priority list.
    • By Seruki
      Just as the topic states, I am wondering when season 6 will end! Sorry! I am kind of a noob to the whole Diablo game series. I was wondering because I was just wanting to know how much time I have left to get the sets for my characters before this season ends. Thank you all so much!
    • By Razkek
      I quit playing shortly after I beat D3 when it was released for PC. After being a long time D2 player, I felt it didnt live up to the legend of its predecessor. Many things I feel were left out. Like world PvP and the arena mode they had showcased for so long. I eventually got bored and stopped.
      I guess my real question should be, what has the new expansion added that makes D3 better? Is there still no world PvP? I miss town guarding :)
      Thanks!