FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Druid Aggro TGT

Guest dimsum

Any reason to not use Leeroy over Dr. Boom in this deck?

Guest Luke94

Hey Sottle, is this deck playable with only one Fel Reaver?

Guest Th3Grudge

@ dimsum, Dr. Boom works awesome with Savage Roar, and if you manage to get him out on turn 5 with Innervate you get a huge advantage.

Guest Harry

Sottle, like the deck; dont have fel and rather not craft; been using venture co mercenary as sub.; what do you think; do you recommend a difft sub; or do i need to just craft fel for this deck to be competitive

Guest JadeBuddha

Sottle, like the deck; dont have fel and rather not craft; been using venture co mercenary as sub.; what do you think; do you recommend a difft sub; or do i need to just craft fel for this deck to be competitive

I think a problem you might run into would be having a good combination of ramp cards to get Venture Co out early, only to find its drawback making your remaining minion cards difficult to play. If you ramp out Fel Reaver early, at least it won't be hindering your ability to play out the rest of your hand.

Fel Reaver is for sure the MVP in the deck, Venture Co. doesn't do quite the same job since it slows down your other development so much, can stop you doing like Druid of the Claw + Savage Roar for lethal etc. If you don't have Reavers, then yeah you might just be in trouble, but at that point a couple of Arcane Golems might be the best choice. Mukla is great too but you probably don't have him either.

Boom over Leeroy, this isn't an OUTRIGHT Face Deck, it's super aggressive, but you're still trying to build a board, so Boom is much better for pressure than Leeroy.

Guest Guest

Been running Loatheb over second Fel Reaver: helps protect your board for a savage roar next turn. Thoughts?

Is there room for an ironbeak owl in here to silence taunts and a fel reaver, if necessary? Perhaps for a druid of the saber?

Guest Th3Grudge

Thanks Sottle, i just hit Leged with it. My best achievement until now was rank 3 with hunter before they nerfed the undertakers. Altough i'm pretty experienced with Druid (i played with different types of aggro druids for the past 4 seasons), this deck really rocks. Two days from rank 18 to 3 and another two from 3 to legend. Thank you again.

Is there room for an ironbeak owl in here to silence taunts and a fel reaver, if necessary? Perhaps for a druid of the saber?

Nah, I think the 2 Silence is plenty. It's one more than a lot of Aggro decks play.

• Like 1

Guest DaveG44

First impressions with this deck aren't good.  Every game I've played Fel Reaver I've lost to fatigue.  It's 8 health works against it allowing my opponents an extra turn to mill me before they can kill it.

If your Fel Reaver is living for multiple turns, you should just be winning the game, the rest of your deck doesn't matter. This deck has been incredibly successful for the last month or so, so its effectiveness isn't really in question at this point.

Guest DJ

First impressions with this deck aren't good. Every game I've played Fel Reaver I've lost to fatigue. It's 8 health works against it allowing my opponents an extra turn to mill me before they can kill it.

I have played maybe 75 games with this deck and have never been fatigued once! Remember you want to be attacking face most of the time with fel reaver. The highest rank I hit before this was 9.... I am at 6 and still going!

Guest Redditmeister

Hi I was wondering dust value wise what is more valuable in this deck. Fel Reaver or a 2nd Force of nature?

Fel Reaver is pretty crucial, I would say that. Often Savage Roar is enough to clutch out a game with this deck, you don't always go all the way through to the full combo.

Sottle, the deck is simply fantastic, I used to be stuck on rank 14 with my homemade decks, when I spotted this one and went immediately 6 ranks higher. Now a question. My deck is still incomplete, I don't have some cards (2nd Fel Reaver, 2nd Force of Nature, Shades of Naxxramas are the most important), but it's working. I often feel like 1 draw per turn is not enough though and I sometimes end shut down without any possibility to react. Would playing any draw minions or spells make any sense with this deck? If so, which ones would you recommend?

Nah, draw is always something that people jump to with aggro decks like this, but you don't really need it. You just need to be as clean as possible with your use of resources and make sure you stretch out your resources as efficiently as possible. If you're running out of stuff too often, it might just be the case that you're not being aggressive enough and therefore making the games last too long. Some of the cards you're missing are crucial for that consistent aggression though, Fel Reaver and Force.

Guest Lyrk

Hey Sottle started playing your (complete) deck  and was thinking of argent squire (more board and combo potential )  or zombie chow (gives him health but more board combo potential) instead or leper gnome... what do you think?

Anyways thanks for posting and the short guide always like to try new droods (not that new... smile.png )

Guest Lyrk

Hey Sottle great deck really fun to play! I was just thinking of argent squire or zombie chow (instead of leper gnome) for more board control and combo potential... Or is the dmg too important to finish quick ?

Nah, this is just a damage deck. Leper Gnome is for sure what you want. You should be prepared to fall behind on board come the mid to late-game and just be looking to deal the damage over the top to clutch it out in a lot of matchups.

Last season I did great with this deck.  I don't have shades so i use argent horse riders, which is okay.  But this season I am struggling to get out of rank 15, :( Any tips? What should i replace the Shades with 

Sign in to follow this