FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Druid Aggro TGT

Guest sneakypants

Is this deck still viable this season/November? Or have most people adapted at higher levels to aggro. I am wondering if I should craft this deck or the mid/fast druid basically have to decide to craft fel reaver or ancient of lore 2x.

Is this deck still viable this season/November? Or have most people adapted at higher levels to aggro. I am wondering if I should craft this deck or the mid/fast druid basically have to decide to craft fel reaver or ancient of lore 2x.

Yes, this deck is still viable. I would rate it tier 1 or 2, same as Midrange Druid. Crafting Lore or Fel is just up to your preference. I would recommend Fel though, as it is a neutral card and useful in other aggro decks.

Hi!

I have everything except Dr. Boom. How should I replace him?

You can add another late-game threat, such as Rag, or you can go with more aggro minions, for example Argent Horserider. There are a lot of options what to include in place of Boom.

Thank you for replying!

This is probably the strongest and most competitive deck I currently have as a somewhat new player.

Managed to get to rank 7 with it today, hit the wall and am struggling to go further. Not sure which rute to go in replacing Boom. Late game or lower curve... 

Is Loatheb ok? Seems to me like it is useful for protecting the board from removal at crucial moments.

I don't have any craftable legendaries yet... I will need quite some time to save enough dust for Boom :/...

Edited by Nucleus

Yes, Loatheb should be OK. You will just need to know when to drop him, generally turn before Savage Roar. 

Guest Kondrathe

So this deck is great I've gotten so much farther with it than ever before. However, I find that every time I'm up against a Mage Fel reaver is just a dead card because they freeze it and use it to push me into overdraw. Is there some way to deal with this?? Thanks

Sign in to follow this