Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroSFairy

New HotS Streamer! (She's a Fairy)

1 post in this topic

Hey guys!

Help me out and show some support! biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I just started streaming and mainly stream HotS. Although, I will stream other games from time to time. I'm surprised to see the HotS streaming community is not as big as I thought, but would like more people to participate!

Find me @

Twitch.tv/ZeroSFairy

I have a schedule for streaming, but I really try to stream as much as I can. Any follow or even a good conversation is truly appreciated!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CanidSerpent
      Fever is currently recruiting for our Heroes of the Storm section. We are a multi-gaming clan focused on creating a mature and fun environment in our community. We use a Teamspeak server, ts.feverclan.com, additionally we have an in-game channel for Heroes of the Storm (/join feverclan). We host weekly game nights where we have fun with custom games or brawls. If you're interested in becoming a part of our community, you can also check us out at feverclan.com

If you have any questions you can add me on Battle.net (CanidSerpent#1177), and I will be happy to answer them.

• By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      I had my first ever interview in Heroes of the Storm with Lyubomir "Splendour" Kozlovski of team Misfits! Find out more!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe in YouTube as well! Thank you!
    • By IzbacivacX
      Hi everyone, Today i listed Twitch channels and i noticed there is not a single good Demon Hunter Stream.
      So i have decided to take that under my hand and Stream my Arena games every evening.
      A little about me:
      I am 31 Years old, father of a beautiful Daughter, working Full time job in a Office. Living in Switzerland since 2001, Born and raised in Croatia.
      Language Skills: English, German, Swiss German, Croatian(native)
      Playing games since 2001 and had a quite cool Archivements in most of them.
      I also reached Gladiator titles several times on different classes in WoW: WOTLK, tho i have quited WoW untill Legion came out.
      So here i am again and trying to get Gladiator as DH this Season.

So far from me, i would be glad to entertain you on my channel:
      My Twitch Channel

Best Regards to all of You

• By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      I had the chance to sit down and talk with Zack, most known as Asmongold, a famous World of Warcraft streamer and content creator that is always trying to entertain and educate us with his content. Find out more about it!

Enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thanks!