FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
JasperMorseques

Trinket questions (Frost/Unholy)

Hello guys!

Got a few simple but rather important questions for you dk's out there.

This is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Morseques/simple

Currently I'm using these trinkets for each spec:

Unholy (Necroblight): Class trinket heroic + Unending Hunger mythic

Frost (Dw): Discordant Chorus + Empty Drinking Horn

With the Rumbling Pebble Mythic Warforged and the Horn of screaming spirits mythic in my bag.

Now here are my two questions.

1) Should I replace (and if only on a few fights, which?) my Discordant chorus heroic with the Rumbling Pebble Mythic warforged? Icyveins's trinket tier lists says the Rumbling Pebble is better but I'm unsure of on what point the DC passive will be better then the Rumbling Pebble's stats.

2) I don't have the Vial of Convulsive Shadows trinket so I currently dont play BoS. I've only beel playing Np (Necroblight). But I was recently asked if there's any other options to play (with not so much random aoe) where I dont use the class trinket. Is there and what trinkets should I use then? I was thinking Defile and then using Undending Hunger mythic + Empty Drinking Horn but will this be better then just rolling frost then?

Thanks guys!

1) For Frost, yes, Pebble does more damage than DC on a single target. 

2) Whether or not you have a Vial is irrelevant; BoS will always outperform NP on a single target as Unholy. And assuming you play it well and have 4pc/legendary ring, BoS Unholy will do more damage than Frost on a single target. 

One small observation: if you use BoS and have the ring, make sure you (communicate with your group and) know when the ring is going to be used. You should be ready to use BoS and maintain it at least for the time when ring is active. That together with any other CD and / or Vial. It is a major waste to let BoS drop after short time if you get caught off guard with low RP. It is also major waste not to have any CDs to line up with the ring.

Follow up question guys.

I'm practicing BoS, like I said I currently Don't have the vial of Convulsive shadows yet. So i'm not 100% Sure of what trinkets would be optimal to use for BoS while waiting for the vial. I'm running with Undending hunger (I believe i always should) and I'm using Rumbling Pebble Mythic wf aswell. Now I'm not 100% if the Pebble is the best option. Any suggestions?

Follow up question guys.

I'm practicing BoS, like I said I currently Don't have the vial of Convulsive shadows yet. So i'm not 100% Sure of what trinkets would be optimal to use for BoS while waiting for the vial. I'm running with Undending hunger (I believe i always should) and I'm using Rumbling Pebble Mythic wf aswell. Now I'm not 100% if the Pebble is the best option. Any suggestions?

For now that is fine. Running high level BOS increasing multistrike/attack is your highest priority so the drinking horn, chorus, and class trinket aren't desired. once you can get vial replace pebble :)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Terravibe
      About us: We were founded back in Mists of Pandaria with a primary goal to Raid and have fun within a pleasant atmosphere.
      Currently we are rebuilding the guild, due to the big step back of the current state of the game. Our progress at the moment is 3/10 HC and want to go all the way to Sylvanas.
      Raid days: Tuesday & Sunday, 20:00-23:00 ST
      People that we need:
      ·         Easy-going people whose main goal is to achieve AOTC in upcoming raids while having fun without much pressure.
      ·         Regular and systematic players, we do not require attendancy, but we aim to create solid and regular raid team that will improve together over time.
      ·         People who want to improve, learn and get better at the game in friendly and stable environment.
      Roles that we need:
      ·         DPS
      ·         Tank
      Future plans:
      We are aiming to fully clear Heroic.
      Do the Raid achievements.
      Create Social groups for M+ , achievement runs and help alts or mains
      Re-clear the Raid with our alt as well.
    • By Dredd
      Gangland   Benediction | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore| Raid 1- Tues/Thur, Raid 2- Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST We’re a top end guild originally from retail WoW (Tichondrius) transitioned into Classic WoW raiding and build upon our 150+ players. Leadership and community consist of individuals that have been playing together for over a decade! Our immediate goal is to round out our roster for clearing Molten Core by the end of October. We’re currently focused on running pre-BiS guild premades and power leveling those that play high need classes. Currently in need of Warlocks and Druids, but everyone can earn their way into a consistent 40-man raid group. We will conduct a loot council for our raids to ensure the most deserving of individuals are rewarded for their hard work. We’re looking for high active, extremely dedicated, top performing players that are looking for a new home to kick it. So as the great Suge Knight once said, "all you players out there, who don’t want to be in a guild where the GM and his officers… take all the loot, all the crafting material, benched… then come to Gangland!"   Recruiting: ? Druids ?‍♂️ Warlocks ? Warriors ? Paladins     Raid Information: Times- Tues/Thurs, Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST. 3rd Day Optional Loot: Loot Council Off Days- BiS dungeon runs and professions farming     Expectations & Guild Rules: - No “spergy” behavior or the use of “gamer” words - Be prepared and knowledgeable - For raids and guild functions, be on time and reliable - Be a selfless player. The guild comes first - Strive to be the best version of yourself. Being content as a mediocre player is not acceptable   Our Discord is available for anyone who is interested in joining or wanting to get to know the guild. Simply message: Dredd#1487, Lodoc#2312, or Killionair#3196   DISCORD https://discord.gg/VuWHtcH
    • By Nireas
      I usually sim my characters to get the best possible results. I enjoy the process quite a lot and since I reached 120, I wanted to find out the best build of the spec. (Note, I didn't want to find out what to play, but rather how my own build fares in comarison.) I rarely mind a 1-2% difference. If it goes above 2%, I really mind a change. What this thread is about is mainly to bring something in the attention of those who help making the class guides, especially the talent choices. To my surprise, I was awed to find out that certain talents outperform previous "Standard" choices in the endgame, probably due to the stat squish.

The Frost go-to build (top dps) would probably be along the lines of <Icy Talons / Cold Heart - Runic Attenuation - Frozen Pulse - Gathering Storm - Breath of Sindragosa>. What I found out primarily was that after the removal of legendaries, Cold Heart severely underperforms at most given situations resulting in a major dps drop due to the low mastery. Gathering Storm also suffers from the same problem and most of the times, Frostwyrm's Fury is better overall. The biggest surprise of them all, however, was that Inexorable Assault overperforms quite a lot, and is the first reason why I made the topic. I then started simming with the above in mind and I came across a build that some would not consider on par with top dog builds around the meta, which is the use of Horn of Winter which overperforms both its other two options when using the Breath build. Talent Sim can be seen here. Another intresting thing, which I loved, was that the 2nd best build uses Obliteration as a lvl 100 talent and no other build surpassed it (Other than the first one, obviously). So, I encourage frost players out there to give their other, less common talents a try. To the class guide author(s), I believe that the two "underdog" talents will earn their spot in the class guides.

Thank you for your time reading this.

• By McLovin99
      Hey community!

I've been looking to level a new class but I'm not quite sure what to level. I currently have a monk, fury warrior, and Demon Hunter. I'm looking for a class that has little to no downtime and a decent amount of survivablity, mobility, as well as an even amount of single target and multiple target damage abilities. Don't really mind if its a hybrid class because i dont might healing every once in a while.

Thanks for your help!
    • By Ands737
      Hello, I'd like to recieve feedback on my lock's deck.
      I was away from hearthstone since the expansion before kobolds and catacombs so it has been a while. I don't have much cards from the kobolds and monsters; but still here's my deck which is fun to play.

Any suggestions on how to improve this one?

The strategy is simple; using the deathrattle minions to kill them with the other warlock's minions, and using demons so DK Gul'dan can revive them.

2x Blood Imp 2x Fire Fly 1x Glacial Shard 1x Leper Gnome 2x Sanguine Reveler 1x Voidwalker 1x Defile 2x Demonfire 2x Volatile Elemental 1x Deathspeaker 2x Devilsaur Egg 1x Tar Creeper 1x Unwilling Sacrifice 1x Void Terror 1x Dark Iron Dwarf 1x Hellfire 1x Pit Lord 2x Ravenous Pterrordax 2x Despicable Dreadlord 1x Doomguard 1x Twisting Nether 1x Bloodreaver Gul'dan Thanks in advance.