Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

prot warrior trinket questions

4 posts in this topic

Ok so im gonna have to go back to tanking it seems.  I have 715 knights badge, 695 anzu's, 685  pillar of the earth 705 chipped soul prism, 700 EDH, 700 discordant chorus.  What two should i got with.  im thinking 715 knights badge and pillar

Long time lurker, finally posting. 

I use the 715 Knight's Badge and a Warforged 701 Anzu's Cursed Plume and have good luck with them.  AoE would obviously be higher if I could get an EDH but single target (and survivability) they work fine. 

If you really feel you need the Stamina from the Pillar use that, otherwise I would avoid it in favor of any of the others. 

Anzu's is great, go with PoE when you need a bit of stam. You could use EDH when you don't need extra survivability, and Knight's Badge when you're having heavy melee damage, but don't need the stam boost.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyclone
      Pretty much, I've got an 850 Bloodthirsty Instinct (Socket + Leech), 850 Nature's Call (Socket), and an 855 Vindictive Combatant's Insignia of Conquest, and I'm just wondering which trinkets I should be taking as a WW monk. Initially I was thinking the Bloodthirsty and Nature's Call, because they seem to proc alot more, but I'm not sure.
    • By TeamC
      As the title suggests, I need a little help sorting through some trinkets I have for tanking, I don't have reliable links so bear with me:
      My Armory:
      Available trinkets:
      Grotesque Statuette (Titanforged, 875) - 1024 Mastery, stacking (1.67%/20sec) damage reduction

Spiked Counterweight (Mythic +6, 855) - 950 Haste (socket w/ Versatility gem) 150k bonus damage + 15% extra damage, up to 479k
      Horn of Valor (845 Mythic Warforged) - 915 Versatility, 2825 AGI every 2 minutes
      Shivermaw's Jawbone - (Mythic, 840) - 1685 Stamina, 66k Frost damage aoe, 1269 per enemy hit (max 5) for 10 seconds
      Still feeling my way around after the Mastery change, so I'm using a mixture of Spiked Counterweight (love the smoothing since it drops my CD on Demon Spikes to 11.8 seconds), Jawbone, and HoV. I got the Grotesque Statuette from our Xavius kill last week (great timing, Mastery nerf), and haven't played around with it.
      We're currently working through Heroics (3/7) and doing Mythic+ (topping out around 5-6 atm), so I'm trying to find nice combinations or just a good "go-to" set. I can kinda, sorta see merit in all of them, if not necessarily in all combinations of them, so I'm looking for help.
    • By Prekist
      Yo, I just wanted to ask which of my trinkets are the best for Mythic+ and Raids.
      Armory :
      I am playing with Castigator
      1st trinket: 850 ilvl +socket
      2nd: 840 ilvl +socket
      3rd: 845 ilvl
      1177 Strength    915 Haste
      4th: 835 ilvl
      1073 Strength    882 Critical strike
    • By Stardreamer
      I am after some help on resto druid BIS trinket. I have been looking at AskMrRobot and Icy Veins with noxxic for stat weightings.
      AskMrRobot recommends Bottled Hurricane so highly. which contradicts icy veins and even when I try changing the stats as they had different stat priorities on noxxic and that still recommended the same trinket. I am guessing it is the haste that is ranking so high, would this trinket also be affected by mastery?
      They also say AskMrRobot trinkets is a work in progress so I also wonder on the accuracy.
      I could not find much info around trinkets, if anyone knows good sites to check I would appreciate that too.
      I should note my focus is raid heals.
      I also wonder if i am mis-understanding the stat ratings on AskMrRobot - i thought it was the order you prioritized stats and then a weighting for each. is this correct and if so what is the best way to determine weighting?

• By Corazzin
      I've check the simulation table, and tried to find information on BiS Mythic Dungeon trinkets before raids etc, but im still left with problems deciding.
      I've got 3 Trinkets:
      Mythic Caged Horror -  Warforged to 850 (No socket)
      Mythic Tempered Egg of Serpentrix - Warforged to 845 (+Socket)
      Three Toed Bunny Foot - Warforged to 835 /w (Agility + Mastery raw)
      I cant seem to find the Egg of Serpentrix on the simulation list and not sure if the 10 ilvl difference and socket is worth losing the raw 900 odd mastery!
      Any help would be great