I'm sorry to say this, Sanketsd, but Frost Mages are extremely unbalanced and overpowered, at least against most melee classes. I know that discussions based on the statement I just made just go around in circles, but the only weakness I can possibly think of for a Frost Mage in arena is the fact that they are a cloth wearer and thus take more damage from physical attacks. To counter that, you have:
- The ability to CC players without a cooldown (Polymorph). Even if diminishing returns exists, it's only 15 seconds and he can still CC alternating players. Compare that to a Warrior who's got his only CC on a 2 minute cooldown.
- The ability to root and slow enemies constantly (including with your elemental).
- Practically untouchable thanks to Blink (15 second cooldown, really?) and roots. Also you can Blink out of stuns... come on.
- Reasonable self-healing through glyphed Evocation. Nothing outstanding but it exists.
- Emergency invulnerability thanks to Iceblock.
- Insane burst DPS. Truly, a Deep Freeze + Frostbolt + Ice Lance is beyond devastating.
- Lame combinations like Polymorphing someone and putting Ring of Frost on top of them.
- Oh, Counterspell, blanket silence on a 24 second cooldown FTW.
DKs can be annoying, but I feel that they're quite sensibly balanced and not at all impossible to kill. Although if you're a single melee DPS vs a Blood DK, good luck.