Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yadrasil

Resto Druid - Sharing some WeakAuras

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just thought I would share my current WeakAuras with you.

I tend to notice coloured blobs more than spell icons and names, hence the little flames I'm using to track certain spells.They're quite a personalised set for the things I know I have trouble tracking without WeakAuras, so anyone wanting to use them may need to change a few things, but hopefully they might be helpful to someone out there!

rc6f0w.jpg

Mana TrackerTracks current mana percentage. Starts pale blue, turning more red (danger!) at 50%, 25% and 10%.

Buffs/HoTs (four coloured flames): 

• Green - Nature's Vigil talent. Shows when spell is available for use, hidden when on cooldown. NV is my go-to level 90 talent currently, but I may adjust this to also work for HotW.
  • Purple - Lifebloom tracker for T18 4-set. Shows when Lifebloom is not up on 2 targets.
  • Yellow - Harmony tracker. Shows when Harmony buff is not currently up on self.
  • Blue - Wild Mushroom tracker. Shows when Mushroom is not currently up.

All four of these will hide when the buff/HoT is currently active or when the spell (NV) is on cooldown.

Clearcasting: "Regrowth" shows and flashes when you have a Clearcasting proc, otherwise is hidden.

Major Cooldowns (bars): CD timer bars for Tree of Life and Tranquility. Also a smaller icon underneath with countdown to track the CD of the Etheralus ring (legendary heal ring).

Minor Cooldowns (bottom row of icons):

• Left side - Tracks Ironbark, Displacer Beast and Nature's Cure. Icon is green when usable and greyed out with countdown in seconds when on CD.
  • Right side - Tracks Nature's Swiftness, Swiftmend and Wild Growth. Icon is green and flashes when usable, grey with countdown when on CD.

244pamb.jpg

The WeakAura string for the whole group can be found here.

Feel free to use and abuse this, change things around etc! I'm having fun creating these for my alts as well, so if you would like me to change or add anything, let me know.

Comments and suggestions also appreciated!

Yad~

Hey it's some cool weakauras but they have some flaws - by the time they pop up it's already too late to get the information. A suggestion would be to make a duplicate of all your weakauras, make the trigger be the opposite (eg. when NOT ready), desaturate them (and eventually make them semi transparent) and then add a timer text on them. In that way it will still be super visual when you make a mistake and let your mushroom disappear, but you will also know the remaining time of your current so you can plan ahead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Druid Standard Deck
    • By Gidster
      Hey so I have starting Mythic progression and I just feel like I should be doing more DPS at my item level but I don't know if it is my Rotation or Stat priority.
      I'm looking at the logs and I feel like I should be doing more DPS in my current gear with is 874 with 22% Crit 29% Haste 46% Mastery 
    • By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance

Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity

General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots
    • By Archimage
      Macros for mage talents in 7.1 just putting it out there:   Frost: /use [talent:1/1] Ray of Frost; [talent:1/2] Lonely Winter; [talent:1/3] Bone Chilling
      /use [talent:2/1] Shimmer; [talent:2/2] Cauterize; [talent:2/3] Cold Snap
      /use [talent:3/1] Mirror Image; [talent:3/2] Rune of Power; [talent:3/3] Incanter's Flow
      /use [talent:4/1] Ice Nova; [talent:4/2] Frozen Touch; [talent:4/3] Splitting Ice
      /use [talent:5/1] Ice Floes; [talent:5/2] Ring of Frost; [talent:5/3] Ice Ward
      /use [talent:6/1] Frost Bomb; [talent:6/2] Unstable Magic; [talent:6/3] Artic Gale
      /use [talent:7/1] Thermal Void; [talent:7/2] Glacial Spike; [talent:7/3] Comet Storm   Fire: /use [talent:1/1] Pyromaniac; [talent:1/2] Conflagration; [talent:1/3] Firestarter
      /use [talent:3/1] Mirror Image; [talent:3/2] Rune of Power; [talent:3/3] Incanter's Flow
      /use [talent:4/1] Blast Wave; [talent:4/2] Flame ON; [talent:4/3] Controlled Burn
      /use [talent:6/1] Living Bomb; [talent:6/2] Unstable Magic; [talent:6/3] Flame Patch
      /use [talent:7/1] Kindling; [talent:7/2] Cinderstorm; [talent:7/3] Meteor   Arcane: /use [talent:1/1] Arcane Familiar; [talent:1/2] Presence of Mind; [talent:1/3] Words of Power
      /use [talent:4/1] Supernova; [talent:4/2] Charged Up; [talent:4/3] Resonance
      /use [talent:6/1] Nether Tempest; [talent:6/2] Unstable Magic; [talent:6/3] Erosion
      /use [talent:7/1] Overpowered; [talent:7/2] Quickening; [talent:7/3] Arcane Orb     General Focus Macros: /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Polymorph
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Counterspell
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Priest: Disc and Shadow(Shadow is currently very wanted)
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.