FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Bloodlust Shaman TGT

Guest Fong

The deck list does not has fireguard destroyer but the strategy section explain the usage of the card. I am confused.

Guest Dree

The deck list does not has fireguard destroyer but the strategy section explain the usage of the card. I am confused.

I've used this deck at first with the Defender Of Argus and then subbing in the Fireguard Destroyer.  Either way, I could not get past rank 14.  I made some of my own tweaks and got up to rank 10.  I played over 100 games bouncing between ranks 10-12, so either I just have really bad luck when it comes to my opponents, or this deck is far from being able to attain "Legendary" rank as is claimed.  I find that I'm often stuck with an empty board due to opponent clears or just not getting the right cards in hand to deal with what's getting thrown at me.

I've used this deck at first with the Defender Of Argus and then subbing in the Fireguard Destroyer.  Either way, I could not get past rank 14.  I made some of my own tweaks and got up to rank 10.  I played over 100 games bouncing between ranks 10-12, so either I just have really bad luck when it comes to my opponents, or this deck is far from being able to attain "Legendary" rank as is claimed.  I find that I'm often stuck with an empty board due to opponent clears or just not getting the right cards in hand to deal with what's getting thrown at me.

The deck has low curve, enough proactive plays and even your hero power generates more bodies. I think you just trade badly. The deck can definitely take you to legendary. MrYagut got to #3 Legend with 3 different cards, this deck should be definitely good enough to get you there too.

Could I use doomhammer in this deck? If yes which card should I replace with it?

Doesn't really fit there. You could try midrange shaman, you can run Doomhammer in it.

Thank you very much for your responce, but I can't build midrange because I haven't that gold for all these adventures.

Naxxes have really high value for shaman. LoE seems good, too, but we shall see how important will it be. I would say both are better than buying packs. Until you get enough gold for them, you can try midrange shaman deck without any adventures.

I don't have zombie chow. is there any replacement?

You need an early minion that you can build your board on. I would recommend Argent Squire.

Guest Luka666666

Is this deck still capable of going to legend in the current meta? im playing exactly the same deck with argent squire instead of zombie chow, i dont think its some huge disadvantage. i got rank 5 last season with it, but this season is kind of a struggle.. so is this deck still able to get legend rank?

Is this deck still capable of going to legend in the current meta? im playing exactly the same deck with argent squire instead of zombie chow, i dont think its some huge disadvantage. i got rank 5 last season with it, but this season is kind of a struggle.. so is this deck still able to get legend rank?

Yes, it still is capable of reaching legend, but you will probably have problems. This meta isn't very good for Bloodlust shaman, so I recommend switching to a strong deck, such as Midrange Paladin, Secret Paladin or Aggro Shaman.

Sign in to follow this