Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hearthstone Legendary Fast Druid No BrM

1 post in this topic

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aexra
      So Blizzard gave us the opportunity to choose and root for a player during the HS World Championship 2016.
      You win in-game prizes for every win they get. Everyone gets a pack for just picking one of the contenders. 
      So who's your pick?
    • By Medacus
      Goooooood Afternoon Droods!
      I've healed forevvvver but only been restro'ing since legion (dirty boosted char lol) I concerned about my throughput within HC atm.
      It's a weird one, I'm the raid 'healer leader' and coordinate cooldowns and I fill the healer spot between a Holy Priest and Holy Pala. We don't struggle with healing and are progressing just fine...but I feel I can and should be able to give more.
      I can clear Mythic+ without problems with a CRIT/MAST build, HoT stacking, and I run a HASTE/CRIT build for raids, using SoF/SM synergy with WG/Dreamwalker to try and blanket, easing the pressure that Priest if feeling on the raid and spot heals of Pala.
      Here is a typical HASTE/CRIT build for raiding -
      YES - that is a legendary for my OS guardian spec while I was LFR'ing last week -_- seriously salty about it hahaha
      Here are my latest rankings -
      Here is a log of my guild raid team that I really want to do well for, completed normal -
      and here is the most our guild do in HC - (still progression so only three kills)
      and here is a complete HC run I managed -
      I'm after opinions and thoughts on stat weights, ideas on builds/rotations in general or on specific bosses....mainly though I would like your views on how to synergise my spot within the healer team of the guild, be that for me to squeeze in around them, or to exert my will upon them and get them to change for the greater good...all valid hypnotises will be tested and I will post results and logs back up on here.
      Look forward to hearing from you all, hope your loot's all BiS this week!!
      Your friendly Resto friend.....
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Camel Hunter Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Malygos Druid Standard deck.