FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Low Budget Fel Reaver Mage Mech GvG

Lost 10 games in a row with this deck at rank 20...

This might be because you don't check for card like humility, frostbolt or you play Fel Reaver when he was taunts up. You simply are playing the deck badly. If you gave me replay, I would be bale to help you. Next time you criticize, be more constructive.

Guest JM22

Lost 10 games in a row with this deck at rank 20...

This might be because you don't check for card like humility, frostbolt or you play Fel Reaver when he was taunts up. You simply are playing the deck badly. If you gave me replay, I would be bale to help you. Next time you criticize, be more constructive.

No, I just don't luck out and get a Mechwarper in my hand during the first half of the deck. This deck is completely dependent on getting lucky with the right starting draw. If you don't get at least 2/3 of the preferred starters then you're basically screwed unless opponent is clueless.

Hello there. I was much of a lurker in the forums. Hope you don't mid this first post.

Anyway, I don't have a Piloted Sky Golem. but I have all the other cards. Would there be any viable alternatives?

So, I just build the deck today. I was missing a Loatheb, Fel Reaver, and a Piloted Sky Golem, so I replaced them with some mediocre cards. I got to rank 18 without any loses, I was rank 20, and only drew the mechwarper once.

Guest Aeddon Cayea

Edit: Rank 15 without any loses I don't know if that's any good but it destroys any of my other decks.

Guest Guestero-No-Mastero.

Great deck. 5 victories in a row. Sweet. I need 2 fel reavers and Loatheb to complete it (so I put medibot and 2 Taz Dingos in deck to replace them, works ok).

Guest Mattiik

i dont have the reavers, but i am stuck on lv 17.

i think this deck misses :

1.) some draw ability, cause i tend to run ou of cards in hand and get stuck with regular draw

2.) ablility to deal with high attack/life creatures. i miss polymorph and 2 firebals are not enough.

3.) mass dmg spell. so i added flamestrike.

or am i too playing the deck wrong ?

what swaps would you suggest  ???

Guest Culnaej

I have to agree this deck just can't compete with the current speed of new decks and doesn't have enough removal or silences to compete with new control decks.

The current meta is really bad for Mech Mages and tech cards really don't matter. Just hope that druid will be more popular and mech mage might even become viable again.

Guest momania

I'm play this deck for a week.

It's a nice deck but if my opponent flip the board once im prety much done for.Because in order to gain the advantage i often use most of my card in hand and when they flip the board i can only pray to god to top deck an answer.

i think no draw ability is the weakness in this deck.

Guest Fabi2609

i started to build this deck some days ago. because i am missing loathe, 1x fel reaver and 1x piloted sky golem, i replaced them with 2x jeeves and 1 micro machine. it worked pretty well for many games! i will keep it like this until i have enough dust for the missing cards.

Guest Random

This deck is no longer viable, especially not for reaching legendary. It has zero board clear and there are better mech cards out there (ex: Gorilla-Bot) that aren't even in this deck. Either keep your deck list updated or remove it from the site... garbage!

This deck is no longer viable, especially not for reaching legendary. It has zero board clear and there are better mech cards out there (ex: Gorilla-Bot) that aren't even in this deck. Either keep your deck list updated or remove it from the site... garbage!

Basically- you expect a BUDGET DECK whose deck type is out of meta to easily reach legend? I would call Blastmage's ability a board clear. Also, it is the only board clear any pro player uses when playing mech mage. Also, if Gorillabot is just an example, would you please provide more mechs which would fit in this deck? Also, if you struggle with this deck so much that you need to complain about it, I believe it is your skill what is garbage.

Guest Nicolas

This is not a bad deck, I bottomed out on rank 20 on purpose today, and now I am sitting on rank 10 just by using this. I lacked a second piloted shredder and second Fel Reaver, so I replaced the Shredder with a Mech Yeti, and the Second Reaver with a Kvaldir Raider (I think I might just remove this and add a piloted skygolem until I get the second reaver) . It's pretty sweet, and knowing I am running it with a sub-optimal build makes me want to craft that second Fel Reaver asap. The only difficulty I'm having is in beating druids (and some secrets paladins, if I don't have the fel reaver out by turn 5, they always have dr. boom on turn 7). All in all I look forward to completing this deck, and maybe even adding Archmage Antonidas and Dr. Boom in it to increase its viability, before standard hits

Guest rexxar

This is a decent deck and definitely wins games!

(Stuck between 12/13 atm.. a win at r12 is lucky and r13 seems to be 50/50)

You don't need to fully copy this deck to win games!

My variation includes jeeves, junkbot and a polymorph... mix it up and find out what works for you, the strategy stays the same!

Board clears are a pain so here's a few tips to keep in mind and hopefully minimise the loss of tempo -

- don't play doubles of important minions!

two mechwarpers is tempting and with the possibility of playing fel reaver on turn 3 is almost irresistible - but if it's doesn't work out you will certainly miss them later. -snowchugger when up against weapon users. -cogmaster too (unless you are able to get them out on turn 1 useing the coin)

- goblin blast mage is your best minion for board control. Use its battle cry like an aoe and don't be afraid to trade it.

Hope this helps and try your own variations of this deck!

crafted this deck yesterday ..points to state 

1- never played a mech deck before 

2-i am the  worst player to run the  mage class 

3-i never play aggro/face decks 

6 wins 1 loss .''not luck or rng'' bad choices in that loss  ...cant rate this deck high enough ..and yes on the current ladder and in this meta its still overwhelming as hell ...cheers 

Sign in to follow this