Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Mid Budget Tempo Mage TGT

7 posts in this topic

i dont have any grand crusader, i trade one for a doctor cabum but and the other what can i put in ? I also dont have any arcane blast... i think this deck is not updated to LoE yet...

i dont have any grand crusader, i trade one for a doctor cabum but and the other what can i put in ? I also dont have any arcane blast... i think this deck is not updated to LoE yet...

No new cards for tempo mage with LoE. The second Grand Crusader should be replaced with Antonidas. If you don't have him, second Arcane Missiles can work as well.

This deck has worked very well for me.  I am missing the 2 Grand Crusaders and an Arcane Blast however but have managed to sneak by.  Went on a massive streak that took me up 4 levels or so.  Thanks!

Just want to notice that the Mad Scientist is not available unless you have played Naxxramas.

What can I replace Ethereal Conjurer/Grand Crusader with? I don't have both as I only have BRM and Naxx. And im not planning on crafting Grand Crusader just for this deck, any card swaps?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0