Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please helpl with my elemental shaman

1 post in this topic

I'm having some issues with my dps on my elemental shaman. I've been playing this class/spec since wrath and I didn't have this problem until WoD. I feel like I should be doing better and I don't want to hold my guild back from progressing in mythics so any help would be appreciated. I don't mind constructive criticism but please no trolls. Thanks in advance! armory

warcraft logs for last mythic iron reaver kill

Edited by lucnia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shockakhan
      So, I am at 634 ilvl, and unless I am aoe'ing, I am not exceeding anyone elses DPS. Also, I am not changing my rotation and I seem to be having inconsistent dps numbers in similar (or same) boss fights. Is this an elemental shaman problem, or am I doing it wrong? I am following the guide to a "T".
    • By Kokami
      So I am not going to be doing any hardcore raiding, I mostly do LFR (as my raid only has a grand total of about 5 people (not counting alll of our alts), with only two of us on nightly. 
      My Elemental Shaman is my main alt toon, and I am slowly gearing her up through LFR. 
      I am not going to be doing any flex, 10 man or 25 man, as I do not want to join a riading guild and I am never on in time for pugs.
      My question tonight has to do with weapon choice, for an elemental shaman, who's rotation closely follows the one here on IcyVeins, would it be better to continue to use the staff that I am using or switch to a same level mace/shield or mace/offhand combo?  When I am in game and trying to see the differences, it is hard for me to determine. 
    • By Rinklestein
      Title says it all. We're a Cm group comprised of me, Surv Hunter Alt, our Brewmaster Tank, Resto Druid, and a Shadow Priest. Been having troubles finding a final dps for it. 

My Main:
      My Hunters Armory:
      My Proving Grounds Record:

Message me if your interested and I can hook you up to our tank who'll manage times with you
            Edit* Forgot to mention we're Alliance, props to Hybrys, and I added a wowhead profiler to display
      my equipped set for these.