resto shaman question

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

casual resto shaman here.

I dont know if I should change anything about my stats - amory link here:

I have 98% mastery which is rather high for my ilvl, and I cant figure out if I should focus on haste instead?

My spirit is now high, but I dont have issues on keeping the mana in a casual hellfire LFR. 

My healing is rather high, but maybe Im missing some haste - what can you guys say about it? 

thanks in advantage!

You logged off as Ench.

But generally, there's nothing to worry about while you don't raid Mythic. Until that - keep Mastery and Haste on pair, Multistrike a bit behind.

98% is a 'progress' amount of Mastery - more than enough.

1 person likes this

Ahhh, sorry! 

Yea, I thought so. I dont do mythic, and Im not going to.

Okay, maybe I'll enchant haste or something, to add that a bit up. Thanks :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RishardExodusBurrell
      I'm maining Resto Druid in Legion and I've been browsing the forums for advice and hints to improve my healing. I've found lots of information here so I thought I'd give back. One thing I failed to see anyone mention in a lot of the threads I read is the Artifact trait Dreamwalker. People were discussing ways to save mana and ways to improve their healing and I feel this accomplishes both. It's passive but I feel if you were to play close attention to making sure you have rejuv on the targets that have wild growth, you'll get much more healing out of those expensive wild growth casts. We all know the SW>WG>Flourish>EoG combo but if you prep your targets with rejuv beforehand, you can get even more healing out of this bread and butter combo. I just wanted to bring more attention to the trait because I didn't see anyone mention it. Also please feel free to leave any other tips you feel aren't being brought up often enough. Thanks guys.
    • By Jorno
      Good morning Icy Veins,
      I've been watching some videos to improve my UI from a resto druid perspective. I found this video from Method vs Xavius from the POV of their holy paladin. This video shows a lot of different addons, but i'm mainly curious about the addon which is used for the raid frames and on click healing.
      My assuption this is Vudho or Healbot in combination with Elvui?, but i would like to have your feedback. This friday i'll be starting to set up my UI so any help you guys can provide me would be perfect.
      My main goal is to have a almost standard single player UI, but a more slick and healer friendly UI for mythic + and Raiding.
      Thank you :)
      PS. If you have any video's/screens of your own UI (resto druid prefered)  i'm happy to copy it over ;)
    • By Wellisso
      Hello Icy Veins,
      i started doing HC raids  the past days and realized i get a huge mana problem when bosses are at ~30% often. I already read the resto druid guide and always get to use "Innervate" twice a fight but around the execute phase i drop to 0 mana,
      Latest Log:
      Would be great if you could give some advices or other tips.
      (Sorry for bad english - not my main language)
    • By Collybuds
      <Garden> is 1/7M, and is looking for a skilled resto shaman, resto druid, and shadow priest for mythic progression. We are always accepting applications from skilled players of any class. We are a relatively laid back raiding guild, raiding twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays 830est-1130est. We request our raiders to be online 15 minutes before raid, and some nights we will raid past raid time to secure a kill. Visit "" for more information.
      If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game at; Collybuds#1702 or just submit an application on the guild website which will be reviewed.
    • By Andormu
      I see just the two BiS Trinkets in the shaman Restoration Guide. But i'm on the search for a priority list of trinkets from the "best" to the "worst". I know probably it not really , but maybe few suggestions. Aktually i have the trinkets:  Flask of the Solemn Night on Mythic 6 (1292 Int) and An'she's Infusion of Light as Warforged Itemlvl 845 (Stats: 1177 Int & 915 Crit). Should I keep these two or change one of them against Vial of Nightmare Fog i have this in the normal version but Titanforged (Stats: 986 Crit). But would probably lose too much intelligence if i change one of them?
      (Sorry 4 the bad EN)