Topic Details

Hi icy-veins

5 replies to this topic Started by Ragemistress, Feb 07 2013 08:17 PM introduction
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

Ragemistress
  • Ragemistress
  • Vagrant
  • LocationUpstate, New York
Just wanted to take an opportunity to introduce myself, as I am new to the community here at icy-veins, and plan to become somewhat active. My only Character I've played since late in TBC, has been my Warlock, (Ragemistress-Bleeding Hollow Us). Right now, really just started touching guilded runs about a month ago this expansion. So started late. Right now we're only 6/6 2/6 and 1/6, but that will hopefully change for the better tonight. I only really play destruction pve, not so much into pvp, a little. And am addicted pet battles. Wanted to also just say thank you for having an active warlock forum that's kept me interested (lurking,) for the better part of a month while at work. Rage
Posted Image

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
Hello there and welcome to our forums! I'm certain Zagam will appreciate the bits about the active Warlock forum :)

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
Welcome!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Ragemistress
  • Ragemistress
  • Vagrant
  • LocationUpstate, New York
Thanks! And definitley loads of thanks to Zagam for his work on the warlock section. I've been toying with the idea of going affliction because of him. But I like being a hipster lock. I played aff when dest was on top too.

Edited by Ragemistress, 08 February 2013 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
I want to play Destruction. I'm going to start using it on fights with multiple targets available, especially on fights like Wind Lord when I can snipe with Havoc'd Shadowburns. Here's to hoping all 3 specs are within 1 or 2% of each other.

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14H

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:01 AM

Pandariah
  • Pandariah
  • Squire
  • LocationPennsylvania
Hello Ragemistress! :3 Indeed, welcome to the forums. I'm new around town, too, but have been bugging these guys regularly for a few weeks. You'll find such good people here, with plenty of helpful info and kindness. Sadly, I am of no help with your Warlock, but by God if you pick up a healer, I'll happily help you! :D Any who, please take care. ^^

Posted Image

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users