FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Throne of Thunder

Guest klit

I was wondering when we will see some boss guides even tho i have most rdy for next patch its always good to backup check if i should have missed something???

Guest Mallahat

Ra-Den is not a Titan, but rather a Keeper; similar to those we saw in Ulduar.

Guest masudo

it seems that there is no more recomandation of the shado-pan assault on live server

it seems that there is no more recomandation of the shado-pan assault on live server

Thanks, I will fix it right away.

Ra-Den is not a Titan, but rather a Keeper; similar to those we saw in Ulduar.

Thank you! Fixing this shortly.

Guest benjamin

for the Horridon fight on 10man normal, i have noticed that the adds you must kill are scaled to 25man difficulty with the damage the deal to the tanks, the hp is correct but the dmg is too much for 10 man, will blizz fix this?

Guest Paviel

You mentioned that you needed more information about how quickly Shado Pan Assault rep could be gained.

For defeating each Throne of Thunder Boss on Raid Finder difficulty (and I assume other difficulties as well), you get 300 reputation unbuffed. (YMMV if you have the human and/or guild reputation buffs.) Thus, since there are 12 bosses, you can gain 3600 Shado Pan Assault reputation per week from the Throne of Thunder on Raid Finder difficulty.

Shado Pan Assault rep may also be gained by defeating Ra-den, but if so, I do not know how much.

The weekly Champions of the Thunder King quest gives you an additional 300 reputation.

Minor point, but I think you may have missed the wand (zone drop I believe).

Totally missed that, but which wand are you talking about?

You mentioned that you needed more information about how quickly Shado Pan Assault rep could be gained. For defeating each Throne of Thunder Boss on Raid Finder difficulty (and I assume other difficulties as well), you get 300 reputation unbuffed. (YMMV if you have the human and/or guild reputation buffs.) Thus, since there are 12 bosses, you can gain 3600 Shado Pan Assault reputation per week from the Throne of Thunder on Raid Finder difficulty. Shado Pan Assault rep may also be gained by defeating Ra-den, but if so, I do not know how much. The weekly Champions of the Thunder King quest gives you an additional 300 reputation.

Thanks, I added it!