FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kayo

PvP rogue looking to start PvE

Im looking to start raiding with some friends on mine, the problem is that ive been doing pvp and have no pve gear what so ever, i do however have full mastery 730 pvp gear and i am wondering if that is sufficient or if i should start looking for lower ilvl pve gear. i dont mind playing any spec however from what i understand only muti rogue uses mastery as their primary stat, should i start off as muti rogue and go for multistrike gear as i progress for sub?, should i start sub with mastery gear? most of all i think i just want to know if there is anything i should replace before raiding, what spec to use with what gear i have, or if i have to start over from the begining since im lacking stats.

Also, lets say i find a warforged in mythic with the wrong stat, is it still worth using it if it replaces versitility but got no mastery for example?

Thanks in advance.

Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Kayopolice/simple

Edited by Kayo

Go with Mut Rogue. Mut Rogues have been quite good in this expac and your iLvl 700 gear (PvE won't upscale the gear) is quite enough to start raiding in HFC Heroic, I believe.

Mastery works for Sub too, but I think MS outweights it for quite a bunch.

I aquired a heroic helm with 725 upgraded with crit and multi, aswell as a chest 720 upgraded with multi aswell, at what point should i go for sub, how much multi do i need?

Edited by Kayo

It's not about a specific amount of Multistrike - I would wait until you get the 4 set, class trinket, and Soul Capacitor trinket to play Sub