Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Legendary Midrange Zoo Warlock LoE

17 posts in this topic

Hi. I know the Card Swaps section says it's flexible, but is there any particular reason why Sylvanas is included instead of Sea Giant, which in the pre-LoE version of this deck?

Hi. I know the Card Swaps section says it's flexible, but is there any particular reason why Sylvanas is included instead of Sea Giant, which in the pre-LoE version of this deck?

Meta slowed down. Your opponent will not play as many minions. These minions will also be slower, making Sylvanas even better.

I have been using Jaraxas in place of Malganis, and it has worked surprisingly well.  I was able to beat through a warrior healing himself to full twice with Reno, it was a little amusing.

Love this deck. I swapped Sylvanas for Loatheb to protect my board from removal and set up lethal. A play on turn 6 like Loatheb + power overwhelming on a Nerubian Egg to clear a minion leaves 9 damage on the board and the opponent with no ability to clear.

This does not work anymore sorry

Reached rank 4 this season with Loatheb in place of Sylvana and 2 dire wolfs in place of dark peddlers. Probably could achieve more with some high skilled playing, Im still kind of noob

This does not work anymore sorry

Reached rank 4 this season with Loatheb in place of Sylvana and 2 dire wolfs in place of dark peddlers. Probably could achieve more with some high skilled playing, Im still kind of noob

This is exactly what i ment there-rank 5 was a kappa 4 this deck 4 the moment i wrote thistongue.png .

Nowdays thou "Face" deck's and hunters somehow(laugh.png i thout this day would never come!! sry) were pushed from ladder and zoo become a best choise 4 legend push.

This deck is ur best bet if patron and face decks are out of meta(imo).

Edited by W84U

replaced sylvanas with KT and flame imps with zombie chow, climbing pretty effectively, reno is tough though... :/

wont that reduce your mid-game presence since KT is 8, and requires some presence on board to be played on curve? I don't have sylvanas or giants. Would Loatheb, Toshley or Emperor Thaurassan  be better? I also have Foe Reaper but hes 8 again...

replaced sylvanas with KT and flame imps with zombie chow, climbing pretty effectively, reno is tough though... :/

wont that reduce your mid-game presence since KT is 8, and requires some presence on board to be played on curve? I don't have sylvanas or giants. Would Loatheb, Toshley or Emperor Thaurassan  be better? I also have Foe Reaper but hes 8 again...

You don't necessarily need to drop KT on board with minions, he can be played as a 8 mana 6/8. Also, if you have empty board by turn 8, you lose. It doesn't mess up the curve that hard. Sylvanas isn't also that good in current meta. 

Foe Reaper is acceptable, especially when nobody plays it and therefore the minion placement is less than optimal. However, I like Loatheb more because you will often develop a strong board within the first 5 turns.

You don't necessarily need to drop KT on board with minions, he can be played as a 8 mana 6/8. Also, if you have empty board by turn 8, you lose. It doesn't mess up the curve that hard. Sylvanas isn't also that good in current meta. 

Foe Reaper is acceptable, especially when nobody plays it and therefore the minion placement is less than optimal. However, I like Loatheb more because you will often develop a strong board within the first 5 turns.

Thanks. Was considering crafting sylvanas but now I guess I just need the second implosion and defender of argus to complete the deck. Will spend the dust to have another class deck for variety.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0